Extremely low ferritin/iron

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kazman

Someone help me! Lol
Donating blood too frequently but the kicker is I always feel better after donating for a few weeks… but my numbers are horrendous..
IMG_6359.jpeg
IMG_6358.jpeg
IMG_6360.jpeg
IMG_6361.jpeg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ajax31

When were the labs for these results taken in relation to your last donation?

You should wait about 8 weeks after your last donation to get an accurate estimate from an iron panel.

Systemlord

Someone help me! Lol
Donating blood too frequently but the kicker is I always feel better after donating for a few weeks… but my numbers are horrendous..
The newer oral testosterone undecanoate, Jatenzo, Orlando and Kyzatrex did not cause secondary erithrositosis in the clinical trials, due to the very short half-life and PK profiles.

This may be the solution to your problems. Your problems may also be that you are overdosed, but since you didn’t detail what your current protocol is, we cannot provide more feedback.

Kazman

When were the labs for these results taken in relation to your last donation?

You should wait about 8 weeks after your last donation to get an accurate estimate from an iron panel.
Yeahs that’s probably a valid point. These labs were done 1.5-2 weeks after blood donation

Kazman

The newer oral testosterone undecanoate, Jatenzo, Orlando and Kyzatrex did not cause secondary erithrositosis in the clinical trials, due to the very short half-life and PK profiles.

This may be the solution to your problems. Your problems may also be that you are overdosed, but since you didn’t detail what your current protocol is, we cannot provide more feedback.
Interesting, I’ll look into that.
I didn’t share current protocol only because I wanted to keep focus on labs posted and I’m sure plenty would say I’m overdosed at 150mg a week. Sub q daily inj.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me