EW's TRT Journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarcoFL

Talk to your doctor but would only use T3. I have also heard where Zinc really helps conversion of T4 to T3 and blocked RT3. Dr Westin Childs speaks of it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jmzwy

You mentioned a few times that you are agro and got in a fight with your wife.... my bet is that was the HCG and the related estrogen spike. The AI won't help with this because the conversion is happening in the testes, not aromatising elsewhere.

jmzwy

You're fatigue and 'blah' could also be from the AI. I am not on the anti-AI bandwagon, but unfortunately I can't even handle a .125 dose.... the first 24 hours is great (calm, focused, great libido), but after 24 hours I get horrible brain fog and fatigue, and wicked constipation lol.

It's hard to tell what is causing what; you have so many variables. I love Defy and use them; they are very professional. But I think, from my humble experience, that they introduce too many variables (i.e. multiple medications) right off the bat, and at high doses.

You mentioned a few times that you are agro and got in a fight with your wife.... my bet is that was the HCG and the related estrogen spike. The AI won't help with this because the conversion is happening in the testes, not aromatising elsewhere.

Yeah, I was getting really bitchy/sensitive and dialed my HCG WAY back and have felt pretty good ever since.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me