Estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Depends on what type of anti-estrogen is being used (SERM vs AI?)

Give us some background on your TRT status. What is your protocol, levels, etc?

Nick23

I was at 1400 on a 2 week Testosterone dose that 1400 is testosterone. I am now doing 2 weekly injects but my estrogen is up. Anastrozle is being used sorry for spelling. I am around 50 on the E which I know people are higher but obviously it's affecting me more feel a tad better but the symptoms I am having are all high estrogen. I know the 1400 is high but a mega t shot obviously was dealing with an old school Dr with Defy now just curious how long it normally takes to get the Estrogen balanced. From judging and not trying to play Dr on google etc.. And blood work as other things are normal it's showing the Estrogen is high rest ok except one more thing I have to pull the blood work

LH I think and someone made mention of adding clomid every 10 weeks but I am following what Defy says just saying I have heard some say to add clomid to keep LH going I am on HCG now 350iu 3 weekly.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
AI's work very quickly and it could lower your E2 in a the matter of a couple of weeks.

Anastrozole has about a 50 hour half life.

Best time to take an AI is 24 hours after your Testosterone injection.

Was your estrogen lab the "Sensitive" lab? If not, you don't have a true E2 value if it's the standard E2 lab designed for women.

You can't add Clomid to a Testosterone protocol; it's one or the other but never combined.

Do as your Physician instructs you; you're in good hands at Defy.

ipi

Defy asked me to take the AI on the same day of the TestCYp shot. Gene why do you say to take it after 24 hours, is it becuase it creeps up in 24 hours?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me