T cream ingredients

Buy Lab Tests Online

edvedder

Does anyone have the list of ingredients used in the 20% cream by Empower or other such compounding pharmacies ? I guess the base (versabase, HRT base, lipoderm etc) used will determine this. My topiclick says "200 mg in a transdermal base" but not the actual ingredients. The reason I was asking was that Anthony Jay had mentioned that Methylisothiazolinone is a suspect chemical and that seems to be a part of versa base. Rubbing toxic stuff into my balls (with high absorption) may not be the best thing to do i suppose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
point being you can find people to tell you that rubbing Test cream on your nuts is toxic and will kill you so the question is a little moot.

txmx

edvedder, please post the ingredient list when you get it. I have always wondered about the base Empower uses, as some apparently allow more absorption than others. For example, Atrevis base claims to offer up to 2.73 times more testosterone delivery.

edvedder

edvedder, please post the ingredient list when you get it. I have always wondered about the base Empower uses, as some apparently allow more absorption than others. For example, Atrevis base claims to offer up to 2.73 times more testosterone delivery.
The only thing they confirmed so far is that they do offer both Versa base and HRT base. Did not ask about Atrevis. If you are applying to the scrotum then most available bases would have good absorption.

Hopefully they will share the ingredients soon. I'm not sure why they don't include that on the label - i figured that was standard practice !

txmx

Atrevis is a testosterone-specific base. Better absorption = lower dose = lower cost per month. From a consumer perspective, that's what you want. From a revenue generating perspective, pharmacy might choose something different, since consumers are used to low absorption rates with transdermals. It would be nice to have a choice. But at least maybe we can see what Empower does use.

Off to the side but with Cypionate years ago I tried to get insurance to reimburse and they wanted a list of the ingredients (by atomic weight) and you'd be surprised to know that there was 12 different "ingredients" in a bottle of Cyp. I can't name them now but it's not just oil and testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me