Effect of Primo on bloodwork when testosterone kept constant?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rifter

Directionally, how would legitimate primobolan affect one's bloodwork if added to consistent testosterone dose after a reasonable length of time, say 4 - 6 weeks?

E.g., Adding 200mg p/w of Primo onto 150mg p/w of Test C while already being on the same Test C dosage for a prolonged period if using a testosterone LC/MS immunoassay.

I'm sure there must be some documentation that exists explaining the impact on free and total test, estradiol, RBC, hematocrit, SHBG, progesterone, prolactin, HDL etc, when the dosage of Test is kept the same.

I know some members who are on TRT have experience with primo and may know top of mind. If anyone can point me to any resources or know the answers, I'd appreciate it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Namiko

Farmacy primo 100 mg and farmacy test 125 crashed my estrogen to single digits.
My free test numbers didn't change at all.
Primo is a very good ai and it made me feel very good.
I would always start with 1,2:1 ratio test/primo. Test even higher. Promo lowers circulating estrogen. So did mast for me.

Gman86

I would always start with 1,2:1 ratio test/primo. Test even higher. Promo lowers circulating estrogen. So did mast for me.

Thanks for the anecdote. If there was one compound that I wish could be legal to prescribe, it’s Primo. It’s a great ai, but also has added benefits that anastrozole and exemestane obv don’t have. It can also decrease SHBG, if that’s something that would benefit the person. And next to test it’s the safest AAS ever created. At very low HRT doses it’s arguable that it can be beneficial for overall health.

Guided_by_Voices

Did you check cholesterol? Many people report that Primo has an outsized negative affect on cholesterol and apparently higher estrogen tends to keep cholesterol in check.

Gman86

Did you check cholesterol? Many people report that Primo has an outsized negative affect on cholesterol and apparently higher estrogen tends to keep cholesterol in check.

Were these guys using steroid like dosages or lower HRT type dosages?

As far as I know, primo at low dosages shouldn’t effect blood work negatively to a significant degree. But it is a pretty powerful ai, so I can definitely see lowering E2 having a negative effect on lipids. But again using low HRT type dosages shouldn’t lower estrogen to a huge degree. I’ve seen 200mg drop a guys E2 from around 70 to around 35. So basically 200mg/ week cut his E2 in half

Namiko

Thanks for the anecdote. If there was one compound that I wish could be legal to prescribe, it’s Primo. It’s a great ai, but also has added benefits that anastrozole and exemestane obv don’t have. It can also decrease SHBG, if that’s something that would benefit the person. And next to test it’s the safest AAS ever created. At very low HRT doses it’s arguable that it can be beneficial for overall health.
I am in Spain right now and here it is legal. Also in turkey. But primo from good ugls work good as well.

Lipids will always be a little fucked even on test alone with arimidex or Aromasin...but cholesterol is not the end of the world. I think at dosages like 150 test 100 primo you are on the sure side. Even Masteron.
I was on 250 test and 100 primo and my E2 was 19 all the time. I felt like God. Some proviron here and there and you shit on cycles. I am 42 now. All i want is to look lean and hard and most important feel good, having good libido and enjoing life.

There are many discussion about taking AIs or not and all that shit. Internet is sometimes like cancer. The more you read the more confused you get. One thing i have learned the last years of experimenting. Listen to your body. If you feel good it's all good. If your body has a problem with something you won't feel good. High estrogen doesn't feel good. You take an AI and BAAAM you feel good. You add a little Masteron to your TRT and BAAAM you feel good. Same with primo ..chose a road and drive guys. Simplicity is the thing!
Listen to your body.

No AI will fuck you up as long as your estrogen is in a good range! If you feel good with every day injections go on. But if you do it just because you want to avoid a ridiculous dose of AI stop and do 2 injections a week and live your life.

C

Chroniclowe

I am in Spain right now and here it is legal. Also in turkey. But primo from good ugls work good as well.

Lipids will always be a little fucked even on test alone with arimidex or Aromasin...but cholesterol is not the end of the world. I think at dosages like 150 test 100 primo you are on the sure side. Even Masteron.
I was on 250 test and 100 primo and my E2 was 19 all the time. I felt like God. Some proviron here and there and you shit on cycles. I am 42 now. All i want is to look lean and hard and most important feel good, having good libido and enjoing life.

There are many discussion about taking AIs or not and all that shit. Internet is sometimes like cancer. The more you read the more confused you get. One thing i have learned the last years of experimenting. Listen to your body. If you feel good it's all good. If your body has a problem with something you won't feel good. High estrogen doesn't feel good. You take an AI and BAAAM you feel good. You add a little Masteron to your TRT and BAAAM you feel good. Same with primo ..chose a road and drive guys. Simplicity is the thing!
Listen to your body.

No AI will fuck you up as long as your estrogen is in a good range! If you feel good with every day injections go on. But if you do it just because you want to avoid a ridiculous dose of AI stop and do 2 injections a week and live your life.
Do you get any libido boost from primo?

Namiko

Hella yes!
Libido boost comes from 3 things:
1. Having estrogen in a good range all the time( when you found your ratio)
2. DHT. Even tho with Masteron you would feel better, with primo you get 70% of DHT boost you would get from Masteron.
3. Your shbg will decrease! My went from 19 to 7. It will even go further down. But the low shbg will give you more free test. And that's the cherry on top of the cake imo.

On another forum there is guy who is on 100 mg test and 100 mg mast. I don't remember the exact numbers but i remember his total test was something like 400 and his free test was 500!!! His shbg was probably under 1.
But that happened after a long time with his protocol.

I personally think the future of TRT is TRT plus. Going down with test and adding things like deca or primo, proviron or Masterson. Or even pure DHT.

If one wants to boost his libido than proviron or Masteron would be very good.
I always have a good supply of proviron.
An example how i use it: let's say i have a date tonight and i know things will get freaky. I pop 50 mg 5-6 hours before and that night i rock the party:) but some guys use it constantly. In Spain it is legal. People love it. So much that as soon as is available it is sold out in all pharmacys. People run the pharmacys and buy it empty. It's crazy. Now we have to wait until February because Bayer.

But mast imo hast the same effect. There is something to DHT that is way more interesting than testosterone. If proviron would be available all the time I think I would just inject a mini dose of test like 50 mg and pop 50 mg proviron as my hrt. But you see there are many ways to ride this journey.
Hope i could help

Last edited:
C

Chroniclowe

Hella yes!
Libido boost comes from 3 things:
1. Having estrogen in a good range all the time( when you found your ratio)
2. DHT. Even tho with Masteron you would feel better, with primo you get 70% of DHT boost you would get from Masteron.
3. Your shbg will decrease! My went from 19 to 7. It will even go further down. But the low shbg will give you more free test. And that's the cherry on top of the cake imo.

On another forum there is guy who is on 100 mg test and 100 mg mast. I don't remember the exact numbers but i remember his total test was something like 400 and his free test was 500!!! His shbg was probably under 1.
But that happened after a long time with his protocol.

I personally think the future of TRT is TRT plus. Going down with test and adding things like deca or primo, proviron or Masterson. Or even pure DHT.

If one wants to boost his libido than proviron or Masteron would be very good.
I always have a good supply of proviron.
An example how i use it: let's take i have a date tonight and i know things will get freaky. I pop 50 mg 5-6 hours before and that night i rock the party:) but some guys use it constantly. In Spain it is legal. People love it. So much that as soon as is available it is sold out in all pharmacys. People run the pharmacys and buy it empty. It's crazy. Now we have to wait until February because Bayer.

But mast imo hast the same effect. There is something to DHT that is way more interesting than testosterone. If proviron would be available all the time I think I would just inject a mini dose of test like 50 mg and pop 50 mg proviron as my hrt. But you see there are many ways to ride this journey.
Hope i could help
Shame that i cant write you private a message. You have blocked that option or something

Gman86

@Namiko I can’t thank u enough for all these anecdotes! Amazing info! I agree with u. I also think the future of HRT will involve DHT derivatives like primo, masteron and proviron, and will solve a lot of guys problems that they currently face and can’t seem to find resolution for. The more options men have to dial themselves in, the better obv. Just because there’s guys out there using these compounds in very high dosages, and consequently causing their bodies quite a bit of harm overtime, doesn’t mean they don’t have benefits for men on HRT, and cant be safe when used at low dosages.

Namiko

Yes my man. Life is balance. Eating 1 kg ice cream every day is unhealty. But eating a little bit every day is unhealty as well but you won't die.
We are all in this game to feel good. And there are many options to choose from. A lot of guys out there not on internet forums doing TRT plus for years. Some higher dosages some more intelligent with normal dosages. After all both feel good. It's all about how you feel. I cant stress enough how important it is listening to your body. Experiment and find your medications you need to enjoy life.

Gman86

Yes my man. Life is balance. Eating 1 kg ice cream every day is unhealty. But eating a little bit every day is unhealty as well but you won't die.
We are all in this game to feel good. And there are many options to choose from. A lot of guys out there not on internet forums doing TRT plus for years. Some higher dosages some more intelligent with normal dosages. After all both feel good. It's all about how you feel. I cant stress enough how important it is listening to your body. Experiment and find your medications you need to enjoy life.
Literally couldn’t agree more. Most compounds were created with a medical benefit in mind. It’s definitely unfortunate that people view them in a negative way because of bodybuilders using them improperly. If ai’s are legal to prescribe and are commonly used without any stigmas attached to them, there’s no reason that other AAS shouldn’t be viewed the same way. Primo and proviron are safer and have a lot more benefits than ai’s, but people view them in a negative light and judge people that want to implement them, yet don’t have an issue with people using low dose ai if it makes them feel better. But like u said, using these compounds to dial in is definitely the future of HRT. Just hope that one day primo and proviron become legal, and even masteron possibly. But just making primo and proviron legal to prescribe, in most places, could really change the game for a lot of people, in a positive way obv

Namiko

The most important thing with primo imo is to give it at least 6 weeks time to know where your estrogen is and then adjust.
It might take a little adjusting here and there but after you found your ratio you are good to go.
Most guys start with 1:1 ratio. Depending on body fat % it might bring your estradiol down. I would do it this way: if your TRT is 200 mg then better start with 150 test and 100 primo. Don't worry because you dropped test because after couple weeks primo will lower your shbg and you have more free test. You might even reduce your test further down. But lowered shbg with primo is not an issue because it controls your estrogen 24/7 so you don't need to worry about high circulating estrogen.

With mast my ratio is 1:1. If i feel low E2 symptoms i just reduce mast 50%.

Proviron taken with TRT is mostly 50 mg Ed. If E2 drops too low reduce to 25 mg.

Eq reduces E2 as well. But finding ratio is a bit harder. And the only benefit besides the anabolic nature is reducing estrogen. So i wouldn't recommend that. But for many guys it works as well.

I had a talk with my doctor who i get the prescription for my primo from. And he told me that why guys want to run test high and the higher the more they feel better is mostly because the high DHT that comes with high test. That's why they feel better and are hornier.

So it makes sense to reduce test and add dhts.

DixieWrecked

The most important thing with primo imo is to give it at least 6 weeks time to know where your estrogen is and then adjust.
It might take a little adjusting here and there but after you found your ratio you are good to go.
Most guys start with 1:1 ratio. Depending on body fat % it might bring your estradiol down. I would do it this way: if your TRT is 200 mg then better start with 150 test and 100 primo. Don't worry because you dropped test because after couple weeks primo will lower your shbg and you have more free test. You might even reduce your test further down. But lowered shbg with primo is not an issue because it controls your estrogen 24/7 so you don't need to worry about high circulating estrogen.

With mast my ratio is 1:1. If i feel low E2 symptoms i just reduce mast 50%.

Proviron taken with TRT is mostly 50 mg Ed. If E2 drops too low reduce to 25 mg.

Eq reduces E2 as well. But finding ratio is a bit harder. And the only benefit besides the anabolic nature is reducing estrogen. So i wouldn't recommend that. But for many guys it works as well.

I had a talk with my doctor who i get the prescription for my primo from. And he told me that why guys want to run test high and the higher the more they feel better is mostly because the high DHT that comes with high test. That's why they feel better and are hornier.

So it makes sense to reduce test and add dhts.
What country are you in?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching