Early morning wake ups

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Ive read this thread so you actually have went with ED injections after all:) When you said terrible what sides you talking about?
Sleep issues, overstimulation, some other things difficult to describe. I've had a constellation of bizarre symptoms for years, but the past year has been especially bad.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Sleep issues, overstimulation, some other things difficult to describe. I've had a constellation of bizarre symptoms for years, but the past year has been especially bad.
Understood. But you still didn't give up so maybe you will figure it out. As I understand hanging the gloves is not an option?

sammmy

Definitely not giving up. Waiting on results to OAT test by Great Plains, and have other labs to draw soon.

For intestinal related issues, the best current test is probably GI-MAP which uses very sensitive PCR (DNA) testing:

sammmy

For neurologic symptoms (insomnia, too frequent headaches, stiff painful neck, weakness of legs/arms), definitely get a doctor look at neurotropic latent viruses (IgG and IgM antibodies in blood), especially the herpes family viruses, with which almost everybody is infected. These can wreak havoc on the brain and spinal cord if they get in the CNS: Herpes Simplex 1 or 2, Varicella Zoster (Chicken Pox), CMB, Epstein Bar (Mononucleosis).

Also check Measles (Rubeola) IgG and IgM. It is in the MMR vaccine and rarely can mutate and go nuts on the CNS.

There are recent studies that Alzheimer might be caused by Varicella virus activating, which in turns activates Herpes Simplex 1 in the brain leading to brain inflammation, destruction of neurons by the immune system, and deposition of plaques that are observed in Alzheimer.

GreenMachineX

For neurologic symptoms (insomnia, too frequent headaches, stiff painful neck, weakness of legs/arms), definitely get a doctor look at neurotropic latent viruses (IgG and IgM antibodies in blood), especially the herpes family viruses, with which almost everybody is infected. These can wreak havoc on the brain and spinal cord if they get in the CNS: Herpes Simplex 1 or 2, Varicella Zoster (Chicken Pox), CMB, Epstein Bar (Mononucleosis).

Also check Measles (Rubeola) IgG and IgM. It is in the MMR vaccine and rarely can mutate and go nuts on the CNS.

There are recent studies that Alzheimer might be caused by Varicella virus activating, which in turns activates Herpes Simplex 1 in the brain leading to brain inflammation, destruction of neurons by the immune system, and deposition of plaques that are observed in Alzheimer.
Thank you. I just need to ask my doctor for all IgG and IgM antibodies, or specifically name measles, herpes, and the rest you listed?

sammmy

Thank you. I just need to ask my doctor for all IgG and IgM antibodies, or specifically name measles, herpes, and the rest you listed?

Get specific IgG and IgM for every single virus on the list. Most of the IgG will be positive since most people already have these viruses in a latent state. If the IgM is positive, that means a recent or ongoing reactivation of the corresponding virus, or a recent vaccination for it.

For people older than 50, the most important is the Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV). If it reactivates, it usually causes a painful rash known as Herpes Zoster (Shingles) but in some cases rash may not appear, only viral symptoms like headache, muscle pains etc. There is a non-live vaccine Shingrix that reduces the change for reactivation.

sammmy

The Shingrix vaccine, although not containing the virus itself, can reactivate a latent virus so some people get some form of shingles, especially after the second dose.

I personally would take herpes antivirals during the vaccination, for example 500mg famciclovir every 8 hours (this is the standard protocol for Shingles). This doesn't interfere with the vaccine since it doesn't contain an actual virus, but would suppress a latent virus trying to reactivate and the corresponding consequences from that.

rustylwb

I have this issue that started shortly before TRT but TRT like exaggerated it.

I tend to wake up very early like 5-6 AM, feeling hot and energized and many times cannot fully fall asleep after that. I suspect it is some issue regarding cortisol.

My TRT regiment is 20mg sustanon daily and 100 UI HCG.

As supplements I take organic multivitamins, 1000mg Vitamin C Now Foods, 10 000 UI Vitamin D daily, 4 000mg fish oil including krill and cod liver, 80mg zinc picolinate/citrate, 400mg magnesium citrate, I also take night time 450mg Ashwagandha Now Foods.

**I took 2 days 900mg ashwagandha, and the sleep was much better. Last night I skipped the ashwagandha, added 0.5mg melatonin and again woke up around 6.**

Any suggestions how to tackle this?

For the last 6 yeast I've had various issues with sleep that were caused by what maybe caused my low t(extreme stress and damage to one of the nervous systems, but this is a theory)
I had sleep issues for 40 years . But I have also taken sleeping pills for 40 years. Ambien and temazepam. My problem is that when it is sleep time I start to think about the universe and the first minute of space & time. Don't waste your life with to little sleep. Just check the stats of how many people take sleeping pills. It's Big.

GreenMachineX

so far so good for me. I switched to 30mg Eod and I do feel a little better. I am sleeping 6-8hrs a night, so that definitely Improved. I also added 10 mg of pregnenolone before bed a night and that has help with the sleep quality for sure. I am cautiously optimistic right now.
It's been a couple years... have you figured this out?

GreenMachineX

I had sleep issues for 40 years . But I have also taken sleeping pills for 40 years. Ambien and temazepam. My problem is that when it is sleep time I start to think about the universe and the first minute of space & time. Don't waste your life with to little sleep. Just check the stats of how many people take sleeping pills. It's Big.
I've resorted to Lunesta and while it does let me fall back asleep, I'm still feeling like I "didn't sleep" the next day. It's so frustrating. Last night, I went to bed with 7 hours to sleep through, but ended up waking up at 2 hours, then woke up every hour until time to get up. Feel terrible today.

BillyJ03z

I've resorted to Lunesta and while it does let me fall back asleep, I'm still feeling like I "didn't sleep" the next day. It's so frustrating. Last night, I went to bed with 7 hours to sleep through, but ended up waking up at 2 hours, then woke up every hour until time to get up. Feel terrible today.
Since starting TRT 10 plus years ago I always had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep... I became dependent on Ambien over this time which isn't good with the negative effects of Ambien on brain function and Alzheimer's issues (Ambien helped me fall asleep but doesn't keep me asleep)... So about 5 months ago I started seriously supplementing with Selenium, Magnesium, Zinc and melatonan about an hour before bedtime and amazingly it does help me get tired and fall asleep helping me to ween off of Ambien, but it doesn't keep me asleep and I am still up like clockwork every morning between 2 - 3 am and then every hour after that.... I haven't had a full 5 hours of straight sleep in over 10 plus years since starting TRT.

GreenMachineX

Since starting TRT 10 plus years ago I always had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep... I became dependent on Ambien over this time which isn't good with the negative effects of Ambien on brain function and Alzheimer's issues (Ambien helped me fall asleep but doesn't keep me asleep)... So about 5 months ago I started seriously supplementing with Selenium, Magnesium, Zinc and melatonan about an hour before bedtime and amazingly it does help me get tired and fall asleep helping me to ween off of Ambien, but it doesn't keep me asleep and I am still up like clockwork every morning between 2 - 3 am and then every hour after that.... I haven't had a full 5 hours of straight sleep in over 10 plus years since starting TRT.
Have you tried dhea or pregnenolone?

BillyJ03z

Have you tried dhea or pregnenolone?
Yup..... I tried both DHEA, Pregnenolone and Progesterone. Too much DHEA shoots my E2 high, Pregnenolone @ 12.5-25mg bloats the crap out me immediately (my stomach looks like a puffer fish) and I think I used too much progesterone (30mg) as it made my penis kind of numb and left me very tired the next day. Gonna give Progesterone a shot at 10mg cream nightly, gonna increase Preg to 50 - 100mg for a few weeks (try to fight through the bloating) and see what happens. May go low dose DHEA @ 10mg as it seems I was able to tolerate it before.

GreenMachineX

Yup..... I tried both DHEA, Pregnenolone and Progesterone. Too much DHEA shoots my E2 high, Pregnenolone @ 12.5-25mg bloats the crap out me immediately (my stomach looks like a puffer fish) and I think I used too much progesterone (30mg) as it made my penis kind of numb and left me very tired the next day. Gonna give Progesterone a shot at 10mg cream nightly, gonna increase Preg to 50 - 100mg for a few weeks (try to fight through the bloating) and see what happens. May go low dose DHEA @ 10mg as it seems I was able to tolerate it before.
But did any of those effect your sleep in a positive way?

sammmy

Try adding a small dose melatonin to the sleep med. Melatonin works in a different way so it ok to combine with sleep meds.

LifeExtension sells 300 mcg = 0.3mg. Don't use the extended release version - prolonged action may make you sleepy the next day.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Try adding a small dose melatonin to the sleep med. Melatonin works in a different way so it ok to combine with sleep meds.

LifeExtension sells 300 mcg = 0.3mg. Don't use the extended release version - prolonged action may make you sleepy the next day.
I think experimentation is needed with dose size and release rate. For me quick-release is ineffective, while 750 mcg slow release is great. But some do get next-day grogginess from higher and more extended doses. Paradoxically I find that higher doses impair sleep.

sammmy

Melatonin is also an immune modulator and higher doses are no recommended - it is not known exactly what part of the immune system gets activated and how beneficial that is for you.

I once took the typical 5mg = 5000mcg dose and had my back muscles twitching the whole night - thought I would get a heart atack. My immune system is in a highly inlammatory state, so this does not apply to the general population, but illustrates the immune system effect was too much for me at that dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me