Insomnia help. I have been on TRT for 15 days and can barely sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

An update on this, I did skip my scheduled Tuesday injection of 85mg life like @fifty suggested and last night (Wednesday into Thursday) morning I had my best sleep I have had since starting. I woke up a couple of times, but it was pretty good sleep. I'm going to drop down the dose and go from there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Yet here I am. Whilst everyone else is bitching and moaning and not using their brain, I am finding out what's right for me, what has worked for a long while for me, and offering that info for free. Namaste.

Trt is not cycled and you clearly have no clue what you are talking about!

DixieWrecked

I have a theory that most guys who are suffering from this sleep issue on TRT are also suffering from some level of ED. I also hypothesize that cortisol has something to do with this. That high strung cortisol feeling, waking up early with anxiety is like a snowball leading to poor sleep, and poor erections.

I was prescribed Mirtazapine by the VA years ago for a depressive episode. If you want to sleep like a rock, try that stuff. Has to be the strongest sleeping pill ever produced and is proven to lower cortisol by roughly 40%. I have recently started it again to see if it makes any difference in my boners. It massively improves sleep so it'll be interesting to see if the two are correlated at all, at least in me.

Last edited:

Misery

If you want to sleep like a rock, try that stuff.
seroquel, bro seroquel. Wished the similes worked.

I remember when the VA gave me Mirtazapine and the same with seroquel, zero warning of what was to happen. Ha, I took my first dose of seroquel while sitting outside in my lawn chair and that is where I was when I woke in the dark and cold 7 hours later. Sweet sweet relief. I literally had not had that much sleep in 18 years.

DixieWrecked

seroquel, bro seroquel. Wished the similes worked.

I remember when the VA gave me Mirtazapine and the same with seroquel, zero warning of what was to happen. Ha, I took my first dose of seroquel while sitting outside in my lawn chair and that is where I was when I woke in the dark and cold 7 hours later. Sweet sweet relief. I literally had not had that much sleep in 18 years.
Haha I can't even imagine a stronger sleeping pill. My god.

gerardo

I have a theory that most guys who are suffering from this sleep issue on TRT are also suffering from some level of ED. I also hypothesize that cortisol has something to do with this. That high strung cortisol feeling, waking up early with anxiety is like a snowball leading to poor sleep, and poor erections.

I was prescribed Mirtazapine by the VA years ago for a depressive episode. If you want to sleep like a rock, try that stuff. Has to be the strongest sleeping pill ever produced and is proven to lower cortisol by roughly 40%. I have recently started it again to see if it makes any difference in my boners. It massively improves sleep so it'll be interesting to see if the two are correlated at all, at least in me.
Could you tell me some links to studies that mirtazapine lowers cortisol? Thanks

DixieWrecked

There are alot more. One study I read compared both cortisol and testosterone and their effects on erections. It was concluded that high cortisol was much more impactful than low testosterone on erections.

gerardo

There are alot more. One study I read compared both cortisol and testosterone and their effects on erections. It was concluded that high cortisol was much more impactful than low testosterone on erections.
Thank

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching