E2 crashes, wondering anyone using estradiol supplies directly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

sasori

It is a long long story.
Well, I am a 24 yrs old Asian.
Now in California.
Have a car accident and got one of my testicle twisted ( at least shrunk...whatever.
You know ... primary hypogonadal.
Serious symptoms kick in : mental fog, ed, low libido, extreme fatigue and depression, joint pain. Pretty typical.

Blood work came back as:(sorry but my English sucks so I don’t know the units...via defy medical
TT: 330
FT: 15
E2: 15
Prolactin: 14
LH:9.6
SHBG: 18
Thyroid function is good

Got treated by a local clinic got prescribed:
100ml testosterone c per week
0.5 mg aridmix
100u HCG. All weekly

Start to feel a little better after 4 weeks
Blood work shows
TT:1400
FT:43
E2:28
SHBG:14
stopped treatment because of delay of supply for 4 weeks
And felt bad again(Although the lab results are bad

Then start with Defy medical
Get prescribed:
22 ml T EOD
0.15 Arimidex EOD
30ui HCG EOD

Feel like crap

Got tested again:
TT:960
FT:29
E2:9(yeah...
SHBG:20

I always suspected E2 crash now it became true.
Symptoms are worse than before TRT except mental clarity is better. Now I notice my penis and tits are completely numb, and eye fatigue by the afternoon. These are the symptoms I don’t even have before TRT, definitely low E2.

Now I am 2 weeks off Ai.
Still feel like crap except my joints don’t hurt anymore.I’ve seen a lot threads about E2 crash on AI drugs. You all say that E2 will rebound it self. But in my case, my E2 was low before TRT. Now even crashed more on a very low does AI. Just afraid I won’t get enough estradiol forever.Just want to know if there are somebody on estradiol treatment.

I am under care from Dr. Saya. Hope he will see it... and tell me if that is a possible solution if I don’t get enough estradiol to feel good...

Thanks all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If your estradiol levels are that low. I would think your E2 will be just fine after stopping your AI. It will take time to recover from having crashed your levels.

CoastWatcher

You're only two weeks off the AI? It can take a bit of time for your estradiol levels to recover. Four to six weeks isn't uncommon, and some men wait longer than that. As a Defy patient I would certainly raise any concerns you have with the medical staff.

Last edited:

sasori

If your estradiol levels are that low. I would think your E2 will be just fine after stopping your AI. It will take time to recover from having crashed your levels.
I’m just afriad I won’t be better even at an optimal level(like 22-25) of estradiol. And thinking of a plan B.

sasori

You're only two weeks off the AI? It can take a bit of time for your estradiol levels to recover. Four to six weeks isn't uncommon, and some men wait longer than that. As a Defynpatient I would certainly raise any concerns you have with the medical staff.

Thank you! I just so afraid even if my level returned to 22-25, I have no idea I will recover or not...
Thinking of a plan B because I did better with a higher estradiol level. :(

Kind of curious dosing .15mg EOD without much a history and at the start of treatement when no AI at all may have been necessaary, and then to just stop it entirely was questionable when you maybe should have just backed off the AI to E3.5D, you just upset the entire balance when you could have made a small change and not have to ride it out, as it were.

sasori

Kind of curious dosing .15mg EOD without much a history and at the start of treatement when no AI at all may have been necessaary, and then to just stop it entirely was questionable when you maybe should have just backed off the AI to E3.5D, you just upset the entire balance when you could have made a small change and not have to ride it out, as it were.

The important thing is I have rather low estradiol before TRT. The problem is I should never be prescribed Arimidex as I discussed with Dr.Saya. Being too conservative only makes one suffer more.

Certainly peculiar that E2 was 28 with 0.5mg anastrozole on your old regimen, yet 9 on 0.15mg EOD. Granted differences in T and lab timing play a considerable role. Agree with holding the AI completely and see how E2/symptoms respond on next labs. I cannot review your case exactly as cannot link screen name to chart, but I know often with those numbers I would lean towards no AI. Must have been something in your specific case that triggered concern.

sasori

Certainly peculiar that E2 was 28 with 0.5mg anastrozole on your old regimen, yet 9 on 0.15mg EOD. Granted differences in T and lab timing play a considerable role. Agree with holding the AI completely and see how E2/symptoms respond on next labs. I cannot review your case exactly as cannot link screen name to chart, but I know often with those numbers I would lean towards no AI. Must have been something in your specific case that triggered concern.
Hi Dr.Saya.
Actually I don’t know for sure.
Do you think my levels will be fixed itself..
I will give it some time. But losing faith a little bit..
:(

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching