Dumb question regarding ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

It's a valid question yet, from what I read of past research, there's not a clear understanding of why PT-141 works or why it can create an erection without sexual desire. And to add to this, though off topic, the operating mechanism(s) of many psych drugs or those used off label aren't fully understood.
Oh bocox is simply pt-141 injected into the penis? I thought he said bocox was literally Botox injected into the penis? I just stumbled across this thread yesterday, and might have missed some key details lol

as far as pt-141 goes, It for sure can for increase libido and improve erections, but I think I’ve heard that when u discontinue it, ur baseline level of libido and quality of erections can be lower than when u started it. Does anyone know if this is true or not? It could be melanotan ll that im confusing it with. I’ve heard someone report that about one of them

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ribeye

So by what mechanism does Botox in the penis improve sensitivity and erections? Wouldn’t paralyzing the muscles in the penis do the opposite?

and how does it improve the mind to penis connection, like how u were saying u could get an erection just from thinking about sex
the botox simply paralyzes the nerves that control the arteries, so they open up much more easily and stay that way. It is overcoming one of the main causes of ED, reduced blood flow. It doesn't affect the nerves, so the sensitivity and pleasure is most definitely there. It seems as though the sensitivity is tied to erection quality, in that I am perhaps bigger, but also much better quality of erection, harder, for longer. The process of getting an erection starts in the brain. Neurochemical reactions travel down the spinal cord and send signals to you nerves in the penis, telling the anatomy to open up the arteries, and let the veins close down causing an erection. This explanation is a very simplified answer to what actually happens, but the reaction is allowed to go forward to create the erection. When you were a young man, you probably got erect just watching an attractive woman in a bikini, or if she say flirted seriously with you, or touched you but not necessarily sexually, its just the thought, of having sex with her that caused you brain to send the signals. It's the same thing here. My brain sends the signals but because of the ED my penis didn't respond as well. With botox, it's a whole new ballgame. Keep in mind, botox wears off over time. I got a huge gain, astoundingly amazing gain in the first days. I have since declined some. Not much but a little over the last month. I can still achieve an erection just with libido, and thinking about a beautiful woman. But it's not quite what it was day one. Still all in all, this is a real breakthrough for me.

Ribeye

So by what mechanism does Botox in the penis improve sensitivity and erections? Wouldn’t paralyzing the muscles in the penis do the opposite?

and how does it improve the mind to penis connection, like how u were saying u could get an erection just from thinking about sex
the botox simply paralyzes the nerves that control the arteries, so they open up much more easily and stay that way. It is overcoming one of the main causes of ED, reduced blood flow. It doesn't affect the nerves, so the sensitivity and pleasure is most definitely there. It seems as though the sensitivity is tied to erection quality, or increased blood flow in that I am perhaps bigger, but also much better quality of erection, harder, for longer. The process of getting an erection starts in the brain. Neurochemical reactions travel down the spinal cord and send signals to you nerves in the penis, telling the anatomy to open up the arteries, and let the veins close down causing an erection. This explanation is a very simplified answer to what actually happens, but the reaction is allowed to go forward to create the erection. When you were a young man, you probably got erect just watching an attractive woman in a bikini, or if she say flirted seriously with you, or touched you but not necessarily sexually, its just the thought, of having sex with her, the mental stimulation that caused your brain to send the signals. It's the same thing here. My brain sends the signals but because of the ED my penis didn't respond as well. With botox, it's a whole new ballgame. Keep in mind, botox wears off over time. I got a huge gain, astoundingly amazing gain in the first days. I have since declined some. Not much but a little over the last month. I can still achieve an erection just with libido, and thinking about a beautiful woman. But it's not quite what it was day one. Still all in all, this is a real breakthrough for me.

tropicaldaze1950

Oh bocox is simply pt-141 injected into the penis? I thought he said bocox was literally Botox injected into the penis? I just stumbled across this thread yesterday, and might have missed some key details lol

as far as pt-141 goes, It for sure can for increase libido and improve erections, but I think I’ve heard that when u discontinue it, ur baseline level of libido and quality of erections can be lower than when u started it. Does anyone know if this is true or not? It could be melanotan ll that im confusing it with. I’ve heard someone report that about one of them
Correct; Botox injected into the penis. I researched it, too. Looks pricey, as are P shots and insurance likely won't cover them, I guess. I'd rather try Bimix or Trimix.

He offered to prescribe PT-141 from Empower, though I know it can be purchased from peptide companies for about half the price. I'm of the opinion that if you get something from a reputable compounding pharmacy you can use it with confidence and the doctor knows the quality, as opposed to buying something online.

Don't know anything about reduction in libido and erectile quality after discontinuing PT-141.

Ribeye

Correct; Botox injected into the penis. I researched it, too. Looks pricey, as are P shots and insurance likely won't cover them, I guess. I'd rather try Bimix or Trimix.

He offered to prescribe PT-141 from Empower, though I know it can be purchased from peptide companies for about half the price. I'm of the opinion that if you get something from a reputable compounding pharmacy you can use it with confidence and the doctor knows the quality, as opposed to buying something online.

Don't know anything about reduction in libido and erectile quality after discontinuing PT-141.
The two are not the same. Botox isn’t going to increase libido, as PT141 seeks to do. Botox, or “Bocox” for the penis, literally the stuff, in the penis paralyzes the nerves in the arteries in the penis, thereby letting them open up, and allow more blood flow greatly helping (at least in my case) achieve an erection. The stuff really works. How long it lasts depends, but generally at least 3 months, to 6 months. Depending on the provider, it can cost $1,000 to $2,000 per 100 units injected ( max dose). If you can afford it, try it over many other things, and save the $$ over P shots, shockwave, even potentially tri mix injections. It’s for me, that good. If I could only have 1 that’s the one I would choose.

tropicaldaze1950

The two are not the same. Botox isn’t going to increase libido, as PT141 seeks to do. Botox, or “Bocox” for the penis, literally the stuff, in the penis paralyzes the nerves in the arteries in the penis, thereby letting them open up, and allow more blood flow greatly helping (at least in my case) achieve an erection. The stuff really works. How long it lasts depends, but generally at least 3 months, to 6 months. Depending on the provider, it can cost $1,000 to $2,000 per 100 units injected ( max dose). If you can afford it, try it over many other things, and save the $$ over P shots, shockwave, even potentially tri mix injections. It’s for me, that good. If I could only have 1 that’s the one I would choose.
Thank you. I'll discuss this with my urologist in December.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me