Does my TRT protocol match my blood work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Airborne Warrior

I'm currently administering 50mg test e and 300IU HCG every three days (subq). I notice my FSH and LH are very low and free test is on the low side. What can I do to raise these? Is it beneficial to raise these? Looking at my bloodwork compared to my protocol am I on the right track or would it be beneficial to change? Have been on TRT for around 5 months now and feel much better than pre-TRT though libido is still somewhat lacking and notice my balls are still quite small. Hematocrit is bang on 50 but can't donate blood where I currently live as I lived in the UK when mad cow disease was rife so they won't accept it.

FSH 0.3 (1.50 – 12.40)
LH 0.3 (1.70 – 8.60)
TEST 25.1 (7.60 – 31.40)
FREE TEST 0.458 (0.30 – 1.00)
SHBG 45.7 (19.00 – 83.00)
E2 93.6 (41.00 – 159.00)

Please could the more experienced members please give me some advice as I'd like to get my TRT dialed in as good as I possibly can? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Your free testosterone is 1.84%. It should be between 2-3 %. I would suggest you increase your HCG to 500iu E3D and increase your Testosterone to 60mg E3D. This may increase your hematocrit but you won't know unless you try it. Then get labs again after 6 weeks and see what the result is.

ratbag

Also you should probably take your HCG the day before your testosterone shot. This is what Dr. Crisler does and he claims it helps keep your E2 in check.

Systemlord

You will have to push for a high dosage, your SHBG is grabbing ahold of the majority of your Free T and is the only path forward.

My doctor wasn't concerned with a HCT of 50%, usually action is taken when HCT reaches 54%.

Can you get a therapeutic phlebotomy?

Airborne Warrior

Thanks for the replies. I will raise my HCG and test doses and go from there. I could always perform a phlebotomy myself as it doesn't seem too difficult. My iron levels are sky high anyway at 46.8: should be between (10.60 - 28.30) so it will bring it down somewhat.

Blackhawk

Though whether to control hematocrit and at what level are always points of contention, I think as always, you have to factor in any symptoms or signs. For me a Hematocrit of 52.5 pushed up my blood pressure by over 10 points, I was feeling pounding heart mild shortness of breath, and was abnormally flushed. That ain't healthy and there's no way I am letting ride to 54!

If you do want to donate blood, get ferritin checked first.

Airborne Warrior

Ferritin is 242 (30 - 400) so not low at all. Have been taking grapefruit for high hematocrit though whether it works or not I couldn't really say. Never suffered with it in my younger days of competitive bodybuilding 25 years ago and was on much more than 100mg of test a week back then! I can only assume it's an age thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me