Does HCG help with collagen synthesis?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I Lift heavy 5 days a week. When I'm using HCG my shoulders don't seem to hurt as bad. After a month or so without HCG, my shoulder (AC joints are inflamed according to ortho) hurt so bad i can hardly throw 125lb dumbells around anymore, and cannot flat bench at all above my warm up weights.

If i add HCG back in, after a month or so, my shoulders seem to feel better.

My e2 levels with and without HCG have both been very similar. 48.6 and 48.7 respectively.

I know Testosterone can inhibit collagen synthesis, Could HCG restore it to some extent?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

And I have the same shoulder issues with the same diagnosis. Stopping flat bench and flys helped a lot and my chest hasn't suffered.

madman

Super Moderator
Start strengthening your rotator cuff muscles and do plenty of upper back work...................lots of rowing movements as most are imbalanced between pectoral/rhomboid muscles.

Weasel

And I have the same shoulder issues with the same diagnosis. Stopping flat bench and flys helped a lot and my chest hasn't suffered.

Been doing that. Cable flys tear me up something fierce!(in a good way) Incline dumbells i can get away with most the time.

Weasel

Start strengthening your rotator cuff muscles and do plenty of upper back work...................lots of rowing movements as most are imbalanced between pectoral/rhomboid muscles.

I just started with rotator cuff work this past week. You have anything in particular you like for rotator work? I feel like if anything, my back is stronger than my chest.

Thank you for the input!!

Sean Mosher

I've used a collagen protein from Dr. Axe for over a month now and I've noticed a big difference.
Not pushing him or his products or anything, but in the past I've had similar issues working out like you have.
May be worth looking into.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching