Does "Discountlabs" Have The Following Blood Test(s) Available? I have limited resources

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

I go through a popular "TRT Clinic" who request labs every three months! I'm trying to save a couple dollars by purchasing the same test through "Discount Labs"....is this possible? I need one comprehensive test which encompasses the following!

Here is the list:

-CMP 14

-CBC

LIPID PANEL

-PSA

-TESTOSTERONE F + T

-DHEA-S

-TSH

-ESTRADIOL SENSITIVE

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN

-PROLACTIN

Thanks,
RC

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

burnoutat42

Nelson,

I go through a popular "TRT Clinic" recommended by you guys and I'm trying to save a few dollars! Is this the same test that is usually required when one does follow up "Labs" every three months with a reputable provider? Close to $300.00 every three months X four times a years =$1,200 a year in labs alone? I'm just trying to save a few bucks here as I'm "Three months post benzo W/D", and living on an extremely strict budget these days!

Cheers,
Ryan

burnoutat42

Most clinics will require something like the TRT panel (or a more elaborate panel that contains PSA and DHT) above at week 8. I think if all is Ok at that time, this cheap panel is all you need 3 months after that (every 6 months after the third blood draw). But most would probably not let you go that simple (ask anyway!)

Hematocrit + Total and Free Testosterone (<1500 ng/dL)

Nelson

Thanks for the reply! This is going to be my "12 Week Followup", as I have only been on TRT for three months! I called my clinic today and the following is what their requesting?

CBC, CMP, LIPID PANEL, TESTOSTERONE FREE AND TOTAL, PSA, SHBG, DHEA-S, TSH, ESTRADIOL SENSITIVE ULTRA, PROLACTIN

Can you kindly tell me if I can order all of these through "Discountedlabs"? If so is their a specific name or "Test", I should be looking for on Discounedtlabs website?

Thanks,
RC

Nelson

Thanks for the reply! This is going to be my "12 Week Followup", as I have only been on TRT for three months! I called my clinic today and the following is what their requesting?

CBC, CMP, LIPID PANEL, TESTOSTERONE FREE AND TOTAL, PSA, SHBG, DHEA-S, TSH, ESTRADIOL SENSITIVE ULTRA, PROLACTIN

Can you kindly tell me if I can order all of these through "Discountedlabs"? If so is their a specific name or "Test", I should be looking for on Discounedtlabs website?

Thanks,
RC
Come on...going to the site and selecting each test isn't this hard now is it?

burnoutat42

I'm three months post Benzo W/D...brain is slowly beginning to come back online so to speak!

If I go to (IE) Categories->Testosterone replacement->"What Test" should I choose? Discountedlabs has quite a few different tests to choose from?

Thanks,
RC

Vince

Super Moderator
I know they told me the same thing....however I was just wondering if a site such as Discountedlabs has the same test? Do you always go through your DR or provider when getting labs? Do you ever purchase labs through a site such as Discountedlabs?
I've never had labs done anywhere else besides my doctor. I've never felt it was necessary to run Labs more often then six months. The only time I did it early was just to have a CBC lab. It was very inexpensive I believe it was less than $14. The only reason I had it, was to check my HCT. It was in a good range, so it was unnecessary.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson

Thanks,
RC

This one plus adding prolactin as a separate test

Comprehensive Male Hormone Panel II

Prolactin

Code: 10percentoff

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs