Does Defy Medical prescribe thyroid antibody blood tests?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BryanW

I am a patient of Defy and currently my status is on hold as I am working with a local endocrinologist to get to the bottom of a suspected thyroid issue. Right now I am having difficulty getting the endo to prescribe thyroid antibody tests (TRAb, TPOAb, and TgAb). I also cannot request my own blood tests based on my location.

Would Defy prescribe the thyroid antibody tests if I asked?

Dr. Calkins originally suggested that I seek a local endocrinologist for my thyroid, which has been a good thing since I was then diagnosed with diffuse multi-nodular goiter w/ suspicious nodules.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I am a patient of Defy and currently my status is on hold as I am working with a local endocrinologist to get to the bottom of a suspected thyroid issue. Right now I am having difficulty getting the endo to prescribe thyroid antibody tests (TRAb, TPOAb, and TgAb). I also cannot request my own blood tests based on my location.

Would Defy prescribe the thyroid antibody tests if I asked?

Dr. Calkins originally suggested that I seek a local endocrinologist for my thyroid, which has been a good thing since I was then diagnosed with diffuse multi-nodular goiter w/ suspicious nodules.

It's a good question as I don't know how a state can tell the difference between a blood test you order from a service like Defy Vs one your local doctor orders.

On the surface, the orders look the same.

The states that limit direct to consumer blood tests are MD, NJ, NY and RI.

Is this an indirect way of attempting to limit competition from telemedicine? IMO a lot of "laws "big business get's the government to pass in the name of safety are really designed to help big business and stifle any small businesses from competing.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching