Doctor taking me off TRT, HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

nahp01

Hi everyone. I've been on TRT for about a year now. Started with gel, but was able to have my PCP switch me to test cup for self injection. My script is about to run out, but my doctor denied me for a refill, as my last test results showed my T levels too high. Being in Hawaii, I don't have access to a LabCorp so I'm somewhat limited to what tests I can run for blood work.

The last results show:

Testosterone Total LCMSMS : 2384
Testosterone Free : 1007
Testosterone Bioavailable : 2114.6
SHBG: 6
Estradiol: 73

At the time I was injecting .25mL EOD, and felt ok most days, but like crap on the others. I've switched over to a smaller daily injection, and feel much, much better. Trying to see what I can tell my doc to keep me on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nahp01

This has got to be a lab error, SHBG is extremely low and Total T couldn't possibly be this high because there is nothing to bind with SHBG this low.

Please describe in mgs, .25ml is the volume of medicine, not the strength.

I thought the labs were incorrect as well, since the SHBG was so low.

My rx is for 200 mg/mL. Always got confused on the conversion when trying to explain my dosage.

Talk to the Dr about lab error and ask them to retest to verify. Make certain that you are having blood drawn right before the next inj is due.

CoastWatcher

Doc is letting me retest in 2 days. I haven't injected the last 2 days, and was thinking of not injecting until after my labs. Think that'll bring my levels back down?
It will. And if you are, indeed, dealing with a lab error, you won’t know what your actual levels are.

Retest: maintain status quo and repeat the test(s). You’ll be looking at an apple and an orange. But it’s done now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me