22 Years Old - Starting TRT - HELP ME NOT **** MY LIFE

Buy Lab Tests Online
Thanks for the reply, Vettester! I have not ran TPO antibodies lab. These were the labs that were requested by Defy Medical based off of my record. Do you recommend I get those labs done as well?

Usually the TPO antibody and thyroglobulin antibody labs are run together, unless there is a reason not to (prior/recent TPO normal, or decides not to for cost reasons, etc). If neither of these are the case, this may have been an error on the lab order or an error with the lab draw. Tarnation - if you haven't had the TPO checked recently, call the office and they can get an order to you for the test. If it hasn't been checked recently, I would recommend this anyways when we talk, so this will give a head start!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Trex90

what is your totall testosterone ? and what is your free testosterone ?

i have all the same symptoms ass you.....the brainfog is the worst...cant concentrate for shit...

how is your brainfog ? does it feel like its a cloud in your head ? do you feel any headache or migraine ?
i have 250 ng dl totall test and 3.8 free test and my brainfog is really having a big negative impact on my life....

last time i used testosterone my brainfog went away preety quick

CSI007

what is your totall testosterone ? and what is your free testosterone ?

i have all the same symptoms ass you.....the brainfog is the worst...cant concentrate for shit...

how is your brainfog ? does it feel like its a cloud in your head ? do you feel any headache or migraine ?
i have 250 ng dl totall test and 3.8 free test and my brainfog is really having a big negative impact on my life....

last time i used testosterone my brainfog went away preety quick

I can tell you how my brain fog felt. I would be sitting in a room trying to accomplish a simple work task and my mind could not focus on the task at hand at all. I will lift my head up from the work and I felt disconnected from reality a bit. Some dizziness involved as well. When I would move my head it seemed like my eyes were not keeping up with the movement and it seemed to complicate my ability to rationalize the world around me. Not on a severe level but enough for me to tell that something was not right. Since starting TRT, this is improving week by week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me