Do I Need an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

adpeguero

What about if one is also taking HCG once a week? I'm on Test (.25cc) twice per week, plus HCG (.5cc) once per week and my doc said to take Arimidex (1/2 pill) the days after I inject Test. I just started this week and want your opinion on this treatment.

I plan to inject .25cc Test on Mondays and Fridays, inject .5cc HCG on Wednesdays and take half a pill of Arimidex on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Does this sound about right?

I want to take HCG in order to get my testicles back up in size and to produce more sperm but the last time I did HCG, I was creating probably more testosterone than my body could handle and bumped my estradiol to 59 which killed my libido. This is why my doc put me under Arimidex. What do you all think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. One should NEVER take anastrozole unless you have confirmed that your estradiol is elevated via the sensitive test (LC, MS/MS) and you report symptoms associated with the elevation. To prescribe it under any other circumstances is irresponsible. Follow the rest of your protocol, test your levels in four to six weeks, and only then decide if an AI needs to be added.

adpeguero

Are you saying my Doctor is irresponsible to add Arimidex to my treatment plan? We've been fine-tuning my treatment for about a year now with plenty of blood labs. He's reacting to the symptoms of very low libido and extreme ED that resulted from the last time I incorporated HCG to my testosterone treatment.

CoastWatcher

Are you saying my Doctor is irresponsible to add Arimidex to my treatment plan? We've been fine-tuning my treatment for about a year now with plenty of blood labs. He's reacting to the symptoms of very low libido and extreme ED that resulted from the last time I incorporated HCG to my testosterone treatment.

What was your estradiol level measured via the sensitive (LC, MS/, MS) blood test? High? Low? If elevated e2 is the cause of your issues the story will be told in the labs.

adpeguero

Per Quest Diagnostics, it shows a test named: ESTRADIOL, RAPID-15577. My last results from that on 1/17 was 43. This is after injecting Depot Testosterone Cypionate, twice/week at .25cc and nothing else. My ED problems were pretty much gone and had occasional morning wood as well as felt happy.

Back in December it was a different story. The same test showed a result of 57 which was done on 12/5. That test run on 12/5 was when I had very bad ED, foggy head, a lot of stress, restlessness. I was injecting HCG (.40cc) twice a week and rubbing in Fortesta at 2 pumps per leg daily). The doctor felt my body wasn't absorbing the pump testosterone. He took me off of HCG and switched me to Depo Testosterone cypionate, twice weekly at .25cc.

The reason for HCG is because my testes have shrunk after injecting Depo. I just want them to grow back to where they used to be and also have no ED problems.

The Doctor told me to get back on HCG once per week at .5cc and to continue the twice weekly .25cc injection of the Testosterone Cypionate. He told me to take 1/2 pill of Arimidex the day after I inject the testosterone in order to keep the Estradiol levels in check. Does his treatment plan make sense?

No it makes no sense. For one, you've been given, repeatedly, the wrong test. Any test except the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS test, which is for males, is inaccurate and useless. Further, .5mg is a whopper of a large dose.
You're receiving substandard care. If you're staying with this Dr...good luck to you. We can help you though if your Dr won't start using the the correct test or continues to irresponsibly prescribe the AI.

ERO

As a rule, always test on the day of your shot, but before you inject. So if you inject Monday AM and Thursday PM (as an example) get blood work Thursday before your evening injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me