Arimidex ONCE A WEEK ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Speed

Is it ok to use arimidex once a week ( Is anyone here using it that way ? ) ?

I'm now on 100mg T + 250IU HCG (same syringe) E3.5D and was using 0.25mg of arimi also 2x week.

But I think based on my symptoms 0.25mg E3.5 is too much. Also, I have only regular Estradiol test available, so based on it, my E2 was around 40 pg/ml and once it was 20 pg/ml.

When I was on only 50mg T 2xweek and 500IU HCG 2x week, my E2 was 60 and T only 4.74 ng/ml. (without AI) and had ED.

It's impossible to cut 1mg pill to 0.125mg and disolving in vodka is a mess.
There is always some arimidex left in the glass when drawing with syringe.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lcvl

Speed, I live in Europe too and dealing with the same situation right now.

What kind of high E2 symptoms do you have?

Right now I'm taking .25mg of Anastrozol every 7-10 days. Basically when I start feeling my mood and energy levels being affected.

Speed

Speed, I live in Europe too and dealing with the same situation right now.

What kind of high E2 symptoms do you have?

Right now I'm taking .25mg of Anastrozol every 7-10 days. Basically when I start feeling my mood and energy levels being affected.

Brain fog, extremely bad mood, fatigue. Muscle pain, lower back pain, erectile disfunction.
Almost the same simtoms when high and low, very hard to differentiate. But Low E2 symptoms are definitely worse (all body pain, total loss of libido,extreme fatigue). But brain fog is the MAIN problem when I need to learn, I can't even focus on what I'm reading.
So, I would like to try 0.25 arimi once a week and see how I feel on that protocol. Because, now, I'm good, I only took 0.25mg last week, and in a great mood and memory capacity.
I was on lower T dosages ond no AI, but E2 always get too high, around 50 or more...

CoastWatcher

Yes, a small weekly dose of AI can be appropriate in the right circumstances. Given the fact that you can not access a sensitive estradiol assay, it would be prudent to dose Anastrozole very lightly.

ERO

Agreed, Maybe stop AI entirely for a week or even two weeks and then resume at 0.25 once weekly. Tanked E2 can take a while to recover to a good level.

Someguy

Some doctors prescribe arimidex once per week and some guys do ok on it. Others don't.

I'm currently on 0.1mg 3x per week. Since it's so difficult to split up the 1mg pills I get specially weighted and measured 0.1mg capsules from a compounding pharmacy. They can custom make any exact dosage you need.

OMI100

"Like I said I'm from Europe."
Missed that...
I use a compounded tablet of 0.07MG/tablet.
If there are any compounding pharmacies where you are at they can most likely make you any strength you ask for in a tab or capsule. That works better (for me) than trying to dissolve a 1mg pill in a solvent such as high proof alcohol and measure it out with a 1 ml child's oral syringe (which may be an option for you if no compounding pharmacies).

DS431

Agreed, Maybe stop AI entirely for a week or even two weeks and then resume at 0.25 once weekly. Tanked E2 can take a while to recover to a good level.

I just got my ultra sensitive estradiol test results. As y'all know I was taking way too much Anastrazole at .25 mg nightly. Well after 3 weeks of .25mg once a week my estradiol reading is 12. I'm going to follow Ero's opinion and stop Anastrazole completely for a few weeks and let my estradiol recover, then get retested. Wow, when my shoulder was hurting so bad my estradiol must have almost zero'd out. Sounds very dangerous. Thank you Ero, Coastwatcher and Orrin Israel for mentioning my overdosing and urged me to get a sensitive estradiol test. You guys are the best. Thanks

CoastWatcher

I just got my ultra sensitive estradiol test results. As y'all know I was taking way too much Anastrazole at .25 mg nightly. Well after 3 weeks of .25mg once a week my estradiol reading is 12. I'm going to follow Ero's opinion and stop Anastrazole completely for a few weeks and let my estradiol recover, then get retested. Wow, when my shoulder was hurting so bad my estradiol must have almost zero'd out. Sounds very dangerous. Thank you Ero, Coastwatcher and Orrin Israel for mentioning my overdosing and urged me to get a sensitive estradiol test. You guys are the best. Thanks

Thank you for the kind words. We're all in this together.

DS431

After my E2 plummeted after taking way too much Anastrozole
(.25 mg nightly) for several months, I stopped Anastrazole completely
25 Dec. My E2 has recovered to 52
(level before I started E2 suppression therapy). I have an order in to my compounding pharmacy for Anastrazole 35 mcg caps. I will take nightly and retest (sensitive) in 30 days. Then I'll adjust my dosing as necessary. I'm patient, E2 fine tuning takes time.

ERO

Do you have high E2 symptoms? If not then your level may be fine as-is. Its best to treat symptoms rather than shoot for a specific lab number when possible.

DS431

Yes for symptoms,(low libido, poor erections, weight gain and a little moody at times). Hopefully all will improve in a few weeks. I understand your opinion on symptoms instead of just E2 numbers and will pay less attention to numbers. I'll keep tracking my test results for future reference.

DS431

"Like I said I'm from Europe."
Missed that...
I use a compounded tablet of 0.07MG/tablet.
If there are any compounding pharmacies where you are at they can most likely make you any strength you ask for in a tab or capsule. That works better (for me) than trying to dissolve a 1mg pill in a solvent such as high proof alcohol and measure it out with a 1 ml child's oral syringe (which may be an option for you if no compounding pharmacies).
I had my doctor order a month's supply of Anastrazole in 35mcg caps from my local compounding pharmacy. I'll follow Ero's suggestion and follow my symptoms rather than focus on E2 numbers. I'll most likely start the new caps Monday night and retest (sensitive) in 30 days. If I'm unhappy with the product or pricing from my pharmacy I may try your compounding pharmacy (Crestview in Houston I believe). Thanks for mentioning Crestview Pharmacy.

DS431

Thanks for the pharmacy link and update. I was just mistaken on the state. I'll contact them if need be. I'll also check on tablets instead of capsules.

grng

This is my first post so I want to say thanks to you guys for all the information on this forum. I've been reading for months and you guys already had answers to dozens of my questions.

I've read that Arimidex's half-life is 46.8 hours. Can someone explain why it is still appropriate to take Arimidex only once a week or twice a week? I know a lot of good doctors sometimes recommend twice a week dosages so I'm sure it works. I just don't understand why you wouldn't need to take it more frequently.

Is there anything wrong with taking arimidex daily if you slice up the pill into tiny pieces with a razor blade?

J2048b

This is my first post so I want to say thanks to you guys for all the information on this forum. I've been reading for months and you guys already had answers to dozens of my questions.

I've read that Arimidex's half-life is 46.8 hours. Can someone explain why it is still appropriate to take Arimidex only once a week or twice a week? I know a lot of good doctors sometimes recommend twice a week dosages so I'm sure it works. I just don't understand why you wouldn't need to take it more frequently.

Is there anything wrong with taking arimidex daily if you slice up the pill into tiny pieces with a razor blade?

Trial and error! I found out that i only needed 1 mlg 1 x per week, anything more and my estro would crash badly and my joints would suffer and id be a bitchin betty!

it all is dependant upon how ur body arromatizes test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching