Dispensing Testosterone: Has the law changed?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Virginian

Do you get more waste with 1ML vials or just a cost issue? I have my first appointment with doc next week to discuss TRT. They said they can provide T to me through their recommended pharmacy or they can write me script so I can use pharmacy of my choice. Looked up pricing on my RX plan and they provide (6) 1ML Vials, which they estimate is for 84 days and it would cost me $21.00. Any negatives about these 1ML vials?

I find lots of little vials anoying but they work OK.I can draw about 1.2 ml from each 1-ml vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

D.Trump

No, it only applies to testosterone paid through insurance.
GoodRX continues to cover the 10ML/200MG per ML vials for $41.44 at Walgreens. Good alternate option if your insurance doesn't cover the 10ML vials anymore. Walgreens still carries the Watson 10ML vials, at least in my neck of the woods.

madman

Super Moderator
I think 10ml vials are still mainly prescribed in Canada have not heard of anyone being prescribed the 1ml vials. Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) is around $53 for 10ml (100mg/ml) and Delatestryl (enanthate) around $58 for 5ml (200mg/ml). Delatestryl usually seems to be always on back order at a lot of the pharmacies in Southern Ontario, luckily my urologist serves as a consultant/advisor/speaker for Pfizer/Eli Lilly/Astellas/Ferring/Abbott and American Medical Systems let alone an assistant professor at one of the Universities in my home town. Pharmacy he uses in building is always stocked with Delatestryl 10ml (200mg/ml) as he mainly treats his trt patients sub-q and prefers the low injection volume needed when using higher strength/ml testosterone.

user_joe

A hormone every person on the planet has in their body. Not only is it a controlled substance, but it is actively getting more regulation. Makes perfect sense...

get'n there

Walgreens still selling the 200mg/1ml 10ml bottles here. Just picked up my second bottle two weeks ago.

I want to start a new thread for this but for some reason I cannot start a thread . There is no button to start new thread . What the heck is going on!

I called Walgreens Yesterday Before I took my prescription in . I asked them if they had Testosterone cypionate 10 ML vials The girl said yes they do . I asked her name Susan .

I went to Walgreens Last night & ordered 1 10 ML bottle Testosterone cypionate 200 mg . I told the guy that took my order it that a girl named Susan said that you have 10 ml bottles of testosterone cypionate 200 .

He fiddled with the register & eventually said yes we do. But you have to to pick it up tomorrow. I told him I would pay cash . No insurance required period . They message me that it was in.

I showed up To pick it up Image tried to sell me 10 1ml vials Which would have cost me twice as much . That p***** me off. Immediately I thought bait and switch Because it was twice as much .

I took my prescription To CVS . In the guy at CVS explain right away That they could only get one ml vials. He said the manufacture will no longer make 10 ML viles Because the insurance companies Come to believe that Individuals only need to use one mill vAILS per week Therefore they would only sell one millilitre vials.

How far about it for a minute . Then I said that doesn't make any any sense . Where would a Hey insurance company Want to pay twice as much For a patient Pharmaceutical By ordering 10 individual file Versus One single 10 ML vial .
The pharmacist Came up with some kind of stupid response By saying the Insurance companies don't pay Retail Or some nonsense like that .

I said government regulation is somehow involved in this again . Government regulation Reduce the amount of testosterone a male should have in the body Last year sometime.

CSI007

I want to start a new thread for this but for some reason I cannot start a thread . There is no button to start new thread . What the heck is going on!

I called Walgreens Yesterday Before I took my prescription in . I asked them if they had Testosterone cypionate 10 ML vials The girl said yes they do . I asked her name Susan .

I went to Walgreens Last night & ordered 1 10 ML bottle Testosterone cypionate 200 mg . I told the guy that took my order it that a girl named Susan said that you have 10 ml bottles of testosterone cypionate 200 .

He fiddled with the register & eventually said yes we do. But you have to to pick it up tomorrow. I told him I would pay cash . No insurance required period . They message me that it was in.

I showed up To pick it up Image tried to sell me 10 1ml vials Which would have cost me twice as much . That p***** me off. Immediately I thought bait and switch Because it was twice as much .

I took my prescription To CVS . In the guy at CVS explain right away That they could only get one ml vials. He said the manufacture will no longer make 10 ML viles Because the insurance companies Come to believe that Individuals only need to use one mill vAILS per week Therefore they would only sell one millilitre vials.

How far about it for a minute . Then I said that doesn't make any any sense . Where would a Hey insurance company Want to pay twice as much For a patient Pharmaceutical By ordering 10 individual file Versus One single 10 ML vial .
The pharmacist Came up with some kind of stupid response By saying the Insurance companies don't pay Retail Or some nonsense like that .

I said government regulation is somehow involved in this again . Government regulation Reduce the amount of testosterone a male should have in the body Last year sometime.

I just picked up another 10ml bottle a few weeks ago at Walgreens. No trouble or anything. I sure hope this does not change at the pharmacy that I go to. Its so convenient and cheap!

get'n there

I just picked up another 10ml bottle a few weeks ago at Walgreens. No trouble or anything. I sure hope this does not change at the pharmacy that I go to. Its so convenient and cheap!

Update

[I tried to get T yesterday , June 28 2018 , At Walgreens And CVS , I also tried to use Good RX Coupon . I printed it on Wednesday June 27 201. It was for 10 ml Testosterone cypionate 200 . I went into the pharmacy To pick up on Thursday June 28 . They tried to give me the 1 ml ViALS . It Costs 2 times as much As 10 ml.]

This is an extremely serious Situation . I believe this is spreading How fast I cannot tell . Where is spreading at I cannot tell . All I can say is that I am attempting this in Las Vegas . A kind of center for TRT .

The last 2 weeks I've been trying to get an appointment at my doctors office . Used to have appointments available 2 days a week . When I called I was told that they only had appointments one day a week available. This was confusing to me . To my way of thinking this meant that he Had less patients than he had before. But I was only guessing . I sent something in the Voice of the Receiver but I didn't Digested it right away .

I took an appointment After thinking about this .

I went to the office & I was talking to the receiver as opposed to a receptioist . I didn't sense anything like I did in the phone conversation. After I got my prescription from the doctor I went in Office of the receiver In spoke to him The prescriptions. I told him that the Previous Compounding pharmacy Please send me to 18 months earlier Had been raising my prices . They sent me a letter Saying they were no longer going to Compound Testosterone cypionate . Which they were selling me Starting at $65 18 months ago And moved it up to $80 . 4 10 MLS Of Testosterone 200 . They said that but that's OK Because we will now sell the manufactured Stuff . Of course I asked for how much $110 .

My point is that something Suspicious is going on Good cause all this Confusion And re adjustment in price. I believe that this pricing is spreading And perhaps the limitation Amount of testosterone you can get Is also Spreading . Let me add this . Purchases were attempted in Las Vegas Which is extremely liberal On the subject of testosterone replacement therapy .

Something has been going on In the government And with doctors And with pharmacies Ever sense That b******* Where bye gey Decreased the amount of Testosterone a male should have In their bodies Approximately one year ago.

This is an extremely serious Situation . I tried to start another thread But I have been kept from doing so Because there is no button Start another thread. Good news interferes with our ability to communicate And actually attempt To destroy First Amendment . Are we experiencing that here .

Last edited:

Systemlord

My doctor told me if your prescription is less than a prescribed 10mL vial that they will give you 1ml vials so that you don't have too much extra leftover, they are trying to give you exactly what you need and no more.

I believe this is why some report getting 1mL vials and some are still getting 10mL vials.

get'n there

My doctor told me if your prescription is less than a prescribed 10mL vial that they will give you 1ml vials so that you don't have too much extra leftover, they are trying to give you exactly what you need and no more.

I believe this is why some report getting 1mL vials and some are still getting 10mL vials.

Think bout it It makes no sense

get'n there

Just have your doctor fax the script to Empower.

They sell two 5 ml bottles. It is as cheap as a copay.

There seems to be serious Changes going on Behind the scenes

My point is we r losing suppliers

I paid $65 4 2 5ml bottles by compounding pharmacist

It seems they were forced out about 2 or 3 months ago They have were forced out bout 3 mos ago

We Also have problems with Walgreens & CVS Based on my experience And others have mentioned Problems with them 2

The reason I mention Walgreens and CVS Is because GoodRX has had coupons that save 50% or more Example All Walgreens had Test for $40 For 10ml

Good RX Coupons Where available On Wednesday And the next day 10 MLS Wiped Out Oh and Replaced by 1ml's

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching