Dispensing Testosterone: Has the law changed?

Buy Lab Tests Online

get'n there

I finally got my 10 mil bottle from Walgreens.

Took way too much effort. It cost me 5 days Too much Communication With pharmacist And the corporate office.

It appears that somebody somewhere Is trying to push One mil bottles. The doctors get more money if they get kicked back. Pharmacy gets more money especially If you have a coupon and use it. In the manufacturers get more money.

It would have cost twice as much to get 10 Each 1 mil bottles.

CVS Pharmacist Told me Insurance companies Don't want patience to have more than one ml per week???

This said Thanks to those who said they were still getting 10 mil bottles & from Walgreens.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Testosterone Replacement Therapy In The UK and USA - Is it Legal? Rick Collins Lawyer

Explains Rick Collins Esq is an Internationally recognized legal authority on dietary supplements, anabolic steroids, and various performance-enhancing substances. Defended cases involving these compounds across the United States, including several high-profile cases involving professional bodybuilders, BALCO, the NCAA and several professional sports leagues. Rick will discuss the legal status of TRT the USA and contrast it with TRT in the UK with Mike Kocsis founder of Balance My Hormones and the platform balancemyhormones.co.uk. Rick discusses what you should look for in a legal TRT clinic.

BigTex

I just picked up my prescription for 10ml of testosterone cypionate. No problem getting it. Insurance (Medicare Advantage) even paid for it.....$5 copay.

It does seem odd that in the days of legalized recreational use of pot that we still have restrictions on testosterone.

SteveCleves

The bigger threat, if there is one, to the TRT industry, is going to be the expiry of state covid telehealth waivers.

This world that we've become used to where you can set up a virtual call with an out of state provider, get blood tests ordered, get test prescribed, may basically go away soon for many states.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me