Different brands of T-Cyp give me varying results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mojo88

As stated in title - different brands of T-Cyp appear to give me varying results. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

I've been self-injecting about 100mg/wk for almost 8 years now. Through experience, I've learned to administer virtually painless injections. Interestingly, after a few years of frequent PIP (post injection pain), my pharmacy switched to another brand and the PIP went away. So I've stuck with this new brand and had no issues.

Then about 6 months ago, my pharmacy ran out of my preferred brand, so I tried still another brand. No PIP on this new brand, but I started feeling down on energy and enthusiasm and it just got worse. After a few months, I went into pharmacy and chatted with pharmacist about trying a whole new brand of T-Cyp. She suggested my symptoms may be psycho-somatic, but agreed to give me a new brand. I did an injection of this 4th brand and VOILA! Within 24hrs energy and outlook was MUCH improved.

I would not have thought changing brands could make any difference on outcome, but it appears to make a Helluva difference for me. Anyone else noticed this????

Thanks, Dave F.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

This is becoming a more common discussion on the board. I personally have much better results in my blood work as well as subjectively with Pfizer cyp as opposed to compounded cyp from empower.

Blackhawk

Glad you found your favorite cereal!

Care to share what brands these are? Could be that guys can benefit from this info.

BTW, I have only used Empower. Based on labs, it works well.

As stated in title - different brands of T-Cyp appear to give me varying results. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

I've been self-injecting about 100mg/wk for almost 8 years now. Through experience, I've learned to administer virtually painless injections. Interestingly, after a few years of frequent PIP (post injection pain), my pharmacy switched to another brand and the PIP went away. So I've stuck with this new brand and had no issues.

Then about 6 months ago, my pharmacy ran out of my preferred brand, so I tried still another brand. No PIP on this new brand, but I started feeling down on energy and enthusiasm and it just got worse. After a few months, I went into pharmacy and chatted with pharmacist about trying a whole new brand of T-Cyp. She suggested my symptoms may be psycho-somatic, but agreed to give me a new brand. I did an injection of this 4th brand and VOILA! Within 24hrs energy and outlook was MUCH improved.

I would not have thought changing brands could make any difference on outcome, but it appears to make a Helluva difference for me. Anyone else noticed this????

Thanks, Dave F.
There's no way you can substantiate it, it's purely subjective and you're Pharmacist may be right but it's noteworthy to know all the variables...guy'a aren't nearly as consistent with their protocol's as they claim to be. Like moving injection sites, length of needles, time of day, the base oil in the CP, you can very easily cloud it all with just a little variability which is enough to make it "all in your head".

Mojo88

There's no way you can substantiate it, it's purely subjective and you're Pharmacist may be right but it's noteworthy to know all the variables...guy'a aren't nearly as consistent with their protocol's as they claim to be. Like moving injection sites, length of needles, time of day, the base oil in the CP, you can very easily cloud it all with just a little variability which is enough to make it "all in your head".

Yes, I agree with you 100%. However, this was not a one-time deal. I used the 'offending' brand for about three months, and felt foggy/lazy/tired the whole time. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what I had changed... maybe my diet.. maybe something else.... but I had no definitive answer. In the end, the only thing that started to make sense 9in other words, my best GUESS) was that I was on a new brand of T-Cyp.

RE: ".....injection sites, length of needles, time of day...." none of that was modified in any way during.

Anyway, it is anecdotal and subjective, but I THINK it's the answer. Can't say for sure though.

Mojo88

Can you list the brands and the different effects? Perrigo seems to work for me, but I don't change brands often. Tx

Here's a pic. Unfortunately, I don't have packaging for the 'good' brand that I used for ~6 years. (EDIT: I can't get the pic to rotate 90*. Don't know why it's displaying that way. Sorry)

Attachments

• Tcypbrands.JPG
    Tcypbrands.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 191

MYTVC15

Sun pharma is the one you like, that's what I have now as well. The one you don't like is from HIKMA Pharm which is out of Portugal and distributed by Westward. That was my first 10ml vile, only difference was it was distributed by Actavis and the packaging was different. Can't tell what the middle one is, it LOOKS similar to Perrigo but note the purple stripe on top is straight and Perrigo's is always a purple wave shape~. Both the manufacturer and distributor of Perrigo is Made in America for what it's worth. So far I've been given HIKMA, Sun AND Perrigo. Can't say I've noticed much of a difference but then I wasn't looking either...now I will.

madman

Super Moderator
Here's a pic. Unfortunately, I don't have packaging for the 'good' brand that I used for ~6 years. (EDIT: I can't get the pic to rotate 90*. Don't know why it's displaying that way. Sorry)

Defy and compounding pharmacies

Read over my post if you are unsure of the various excipients used in oil based esterified testosterone products.

We know that in all 3 of the brands you posted the esterified T is testosterone cypionate.

Most likely the carrier oil in all 3 is cottonseed oil.

List the excipients used in all 3?

trt reznor

Funny this thread popped up, I just had to change doctors since moving across the country. I have always used a compounding pharmacy but now the insurance at my new company covers the doctor visits, tests, and meds. Today I picked up four 4mL vials of Perrigo brand test Cyp. Tomorrow am is my first shot. I will report back.

Pringle

My pharmacy stocks a lot of generics and I have had used several different types from the name brand depo-test, to cipla, to sun pharma....etc. I have not seen any real variation in my labs between any of them. I am using Cipla generic currently. I used compounded T once and saw no difference in my numbers or feel there either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me