Buy Lab Tests Online

phalloguy100

Sorry for the excitement, but just wanted to throw it out there... I had my visit with Defy for a second opinion, and OMG, they were so knowledgeable!!! The doctor new all my medical history and labs almost by heart, and listened to all my concerns about drug interactions with diabetes. He had different treatment options to present (in addition to testosterone) and went into detail with each one. Then he even had great advice on workouts, supplements for stress, lifestyle changes, and what questions to ask of my other doctors!

I was so impressed at their attention to detail, how well they knew my medical history, and how understanding and flexible they were with the plan of care. I was with them years ago, and after all the crap I've been to with local doctors, I'm happy to be back with Defy. Both the doctors and the staff have been amazing.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here since many in Excel Male use Defy. But I'm so excited! And I wanted to say to all those who recommended Defy - you were right. :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Sorry for the excitement, but just wanted to throw it out there... I had my visit with Defy for a second opinion, and OMG, they were so knowledgeable!!! The doctor new all my medical history and labs almost by heart, and listened to all my concerns about drug interactions with diabetes. He had different treatment options to present (in addition to testosterone) and went into detail with each one. Then he even had great advice on workouts, supplements for stress, lifestyle changes, and what questions to ask of my other doctors!

I was so impressed at their attention to detail, how well they knew my medical history, and how understanding and flexible they were with the plan of care. I was with them years ago, and after all the crap I've been to with local doctors, I'm happy to be back with Defy. Both the doctors and the staff have been amazing.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here since many in Excel Male use Defy. But I'm so excited! And I wanted to say to all those who recommended Defy - you were right. :)
Who did you consult with?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching