Curious your opinions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Is the the same Ryan Root?

Yes. Ryan Root is the guy I started my TRT journey with, before the doctor Ryan was working with quit and set up his own clinic. He's a nice guy, but as you can imagine with his background, he likes to play fast and loose with the rules and I think it was making the doctor uncomfortable.

BigTex

Seems like to me one of the guys working with him possibly rolled on him. From what I read he was way underpaying these guys for the risks they took and he kept most of the money. But then what a shame our DEA waste the time and money on prosecuting things like this when we have tons of fentanyl coming in ever week.

T

tareload

Seems like to me one of the guys working with him possibly rolled on him. From what I read he was way underpaying these guys for the risks they took and he kept most of the money. But then what a shame our DEA waste the time and money on prosecuting things like this when we have tons of fentanyl coming in ever week.
As we know with Lance, which was his downfall, always treat your people well and pay them.

TLR

To curb the fentanyl you’d have to secure the border….and we couldn’t have that happen…

Charliebizz

To curb the fentanyl you’d have to secure the border….and we couldn’t have that happen…
Think it’s bigger than that. Hate to bring out the tinfoil hat. But we had the same problem in this country when the borders were in a better place.

BigTex

No tinfoil hat needed.......just follow the money. The federal drug control budget for fiscal year 2022 was over $39 billion and the federal government has enlisted more than a dozen agencies to address drug misuse and its effects. How about all the state and local dollars allocated to the war on drugs.

June 2021 marked the 50th anniversary of the war on drugs. Since 1971, America has spent over a trillion dollars enforcing its drug policy. Since then the flow of illegal drugs has greatly increased, the cartels involved are some of the wealthiest people in the world and the violence and death has spiraled out of control. It is estimate in Mexico alone that 150,000 people have died due to the violence since 2006. Government and law enforcement corruption has spiraled out of control due to the drug trades.

According to the CATO Institute: "We conclude that prohibition is not only ineffective, but counterproductive, at achieving the goals of policymakers both domestically and abroad. Given the insights from economics and the available data, we find that the domestic War on Drugs has contributed to an increase in drug overdoses and fostered and sustained the creation of powerful drug cartels. Internationally, we find that prohibition not only fails in its own right, but also actively undermines the goals of the Global War on Terror."

Albert Einstein - “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Last edited:

t_spacemonkey

listened to the video and not sure what the conclusion is, but overall the tldr seems that free T is not that relevant and all T matters.
and yes....the laws/prohibitions are designed to feed the cancer which is the judical/prison system. I suspect they will be kept in place, because any laws are a lever to control the population and gov does never freely give up power

ajax31

I’m not endorsing this approach but, to my knowledge, it’s the only example of a government successfully eradicating society-wide drug use.

From Wikipedia:

Under Mao. The Mao Zedong government is generally credited with eradicating both consumption and production of opium during the 1950s using unrestrained repression and social reform. Ten million addicts were forced into compulsory treatment, dealers were executed, and opium-producing regions were planted with new crops

SteveCleves

Is the the same Ryan Root?

Ryan Root opened a bro TRT clinic a while back which seems to be closed now. This was one of the clinics I had found that was openly advertising the availability of any of the anabolics that are in the orange book.

Of course Danny Bossa did a podcast with him as well.

T

tareload

LOL exactly. The TRT clinic "treatment options" looked the front page of an UGL.

1691604740839.png

1691604806415.png

Let's get started. Where's the free bonus gym membership?

T

tareload

any of the anabolics that are in the orange book
IIRC they were advertising the standard test/nandrolone/oxandrolone/stanozolol/hgh options.

If you find clinics offering these other ones do let us know even if just highlighting their existence.

I dont want to get anyone in trouble.

Still have not seen anyone getting methenolone...obviously a big no no since not in the orange book.

SteveCleves

I could have sworn that clinic was offering anadrol. But I 100% may be wrong.

Oxymetholone Capsules | Empower Pharmacy if empower is making it chances are someone is giving it out.

I do recall finding a place offering halotestin once. May be remembering wrong.

Here we go.

The ideal testosterone therapy maintains normal concentrations of the hormone without having significant side effects. Several kinds of hormone replacement are currently available at The Turek Clinic, including oral, injectable, transdermal and buccal mucosal systems as outlined in Table 2.

Table 2. Types of testosterone therapy in the US.

Preparation

Forumla

Dose

Specific risk/benefit

Oral

Methyltestosterone Fluoxymesterone

10-50mg/day

Multiple daily doses. Risk of liver problems

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors