Confused and in desperate need of advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Vettester Chris, we are so happy to have you on here. Your posts during the past few days have been eye opening on thyroid. Gene says you are a very smart guy. I can tell!

Thanks for helping us out, man.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Nelson, talking with Gene a bit, I think I found a new home. I did some browsing here in December, and knew this is where I wanted to be. I just needed a little time to catch my breath, and the holidays were just the ticket.

I'm a little rusty with being out of the loop a bit, but I'll get back into the fold of it quick enough. I just purchased your Testosterone book on Kindle, and currently going through the NEW revised Stop The Thyroid Madness paperback. My wife also pampered me at Christmas with getting me a new book from Dr. James L. Wilson ... Adrenal Fatigue - The 21st Century Stress Syndrome. Should fall in suit with everything else that's correlated around this subject. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Gene is quite the dynamic individual, and he sets the bar high every time he touches the keyboard!! He wasn't feeling feverish when he said those nice things about me was he? LOL .. All jokes aside, I'm truly looking forward to being part of a great program with a whole world of opportunity at the doorstep. The demand for knowledge and experience in this field is overwhelming, and your setup of talent is only going to attract more talent, and new members seeking the best possible discussions to enable them and their physicians to make the best possible decisions for their health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me