Desperate advice needed quickly..too late?

Buy Lab Tests Online

AJS1

Sorry for the late response. I just wanted to give thanks to all that have responded to my post and a very special thanks to Madman. I was really hoping that you would respond because i respect you and your knowledge on the subject of TRT. So thank you very very much for the time you spent on your response to my dilema and your knowledge, that you have shared with me and others, and all the vast info you share on this great forum. Youre truly a valuable asset.
So, i met with my doctor yesterday, as stated. We had a great visit and i brought up my concerns with him regarding blood testing method as well as tests that i feel i should have gotten, but didnt. His response made sense(i think), and kind of figured, that maybe was the problem. He stated that my insurance company plays a big part on what tests they will cover as well as the testing methods. So to some extent his hands are kind of tied, which again, makes sense, if this is truly the case. Ive been to the doctor so many times these last few years for other health issues, and have had certain tests that my doctor has ordered been denied. They want you to take a lesser test first to see if the next, more thorough and expensive test, is warranted or justified. Does that make sense?
So im going to use labcorp/quest and get the tests i need along with the correct testing methods and just pay for it on my own. My doctor said that he would be more than happy to go over the results with me and offer guidance, which i will definately take note, but not as gold, until i verify it with the many many articles i have copied and pasted, as well as post and ask, on this forum, if he is sot on or a little off. I dont want to leave anything for chance. Im definately am going to do the tests and correct methods that you have advised me to take(mad man). Along with those tests are there any other ones that are imporyant that you may think of? I was also thinking of prolactin, and dht.
One final note. My TT/FT(bioavailable tests havent got back from mayo yet but my non-sensitive estradiol test did come back(local hospital lab) and was suprised that my level dropped from 70 to60, ecspecially after being on 200mg/weekly(one shot). But then again, it wasnt the accurate test so maybe that explains the fluctuations and inconsistent and wrong/wacky values. Again, thank you madman and all others that have responded to my plea for help and guidance. So much appreciated and i look forward to my continued journey on TRT, with yoir help and guidance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

AJS1

Almost forgot. One final question, for now. i definitely want to experiment with splitting up my dose twice weekly. from all that i have read i'm splitting doses, it all seems to make a lot of sense. should i start doing that now or wait till i get my more accurate testing done and see where those numbers are on my current protocol(ecspecially sbhg), and go from there. Im thinking, from what i have read and know, that i should probably wait until i get those new results. Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me