In Desperate Need for Advice | 8 months on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

KF777

Hello, been lingering on this forum for some time, just now looking to get more involved.

I am a 21 y/o male, been on TRT for 8 months and have had little success.

I've had a couple different protocols and personally suspect estrogen to be causing TRT to fail me.

So what I'm asking: Does increasing injection frequency truly lower estrogen levels? I asked doc about this, and she claims it doesn't make a difference.

I wonder if the idea of higher injection frequency = less estrogen is universal or if it simply varies by person.

Didn't want to get into my previous protocols and labs because, well, it's a lot of info... Thank you for any feed back!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does increasing injection frequency truly lower estrogen levels?
It can by allowing you to get away with less T to achieve symptom relief. Some men are sensitive to hormone fluctuations, so by injecting more frequently, your hormones have smaller peaks and valleys.

KF777

It can by allowing you to get away with less T to achieve symptom relief. Some men are sensitive to hormone fluctuations, so by injecting more frequently, your hormones have smaller peaks and valleys.
Appreciate it. Wondering if this doc knows what they're talking about....

t_spacemonkey

you don't need to listen to your docs advise, unless they preload your syringes or something(in that case find a different prescriber)
as long as they give you the adequate amount - you can do whatever
most docs outside of some good clinics here are total morons when it comes to this

Guided_by_Voices

No matter what doctor you use, there is no substitute for trial and error. A good dr is better, but even then there are individual differences between people and you will have to fine tune your protocol over time. Good luck.

Jed Dorsey

Hope you find better doctor buddy. But I gotta ask your only 21 what types of symptoms are you having and why do you need testosterone therapy to begin with?

Systemlord

Hope you find better doctor buddy.
Unfortunately, not many doctors today actually care about the health of their patient. I would even go as far as to say they couldn’t care less. They just do their job and get paid for it. They don’t care if you get well or not. That’s why without a second thought they prescribe whatever their superiors or ministry tell them to, like antidepressants, benzodiazepines and statins, completely unaware of the long term consequences.

Patients, as a rule, don’t know what the consequences await them from the constant use of drugs, and if doctors don’t find it necessary to talk about it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching