Coming off TRT with least amount of acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nixter

So after about 6 years on TRT (Im 47), Im thinking about coming off. I'm someone who was never crazy low in the first place, I just wanted to see if I would get a bit of a boost. The only boost I've seen is in muscle mass. When I weight the pros and cons, I'm thinking it might be time to come off.

What is the best way to come off with the least amount of acne. I'm quite prone to it. Taper or PCT? I did a PCT in my 20's and my back exploded.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nixter

Nixter

I have never heard of acne being an issue when coming off of TRT. I have stopped cold turkey numerous times with zero acne issues.
I think taper or cold turkey is probably the way. A PCT is where I'm more concerned about acne. Can you tell me about your experience coming off? How long before you felt back to normal? Normal in a non TRT way. Do experience acne while on TRT like I do?

Systemlord

How long before you felt back to normal?
I’m not sure I would call it normal, baseline 91 ng/dL, which only took 4.5 weeks after stopping cold turkey. That’s after 3 years on TRT and with other ongoing medical problems.

The longer you’re on TRT, the longer it will take to restore HPTA functionality.

In my opinion, a taper would be torture. I would just bite the bullet and deal with the acne.

The drugs used for your PCT might be the cause of your acne.
Do experience acne while on TRT like I do?
I might get an acne spot here and there upon restarting TRT, but not once my body has accumulated to TRT.

Last edited:

Nixter

I’m not sure I would call it normal, baseline 91 ng/dL, which only took 4.5 weeks after stopping cold turkey. That’s after 3 years on TRT and with other ongoing medical problems.

The longer you’re on TRT, the longer it will take to restore HPTA functionality.

In my opinion, a taper would be torture. I would just bite the bullet and deal with the acne.

The drugs used for your PCT might be the cause of your acne.

I might get an acne spot here and there upon restarting TRT, but not once my body has accumulated to TRT.
The PCT drugs definitely caused the acne dye to the hormone jump. That said, TRT gives me acne as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me