Cold & Flu / TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

Im new to TRT, I've had strep throat, then I got a flu virus and now am getting a sore throat again. I am going on about a month and a half of being sick. Does TRT have anything do do with your body being able to defend sickness? I thought I read somewhere extra testosterone makes it harder to get over colds.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Testosterone in general has a suppressive effect on the immune system. It's posited to be the reason why females are more prone to auto-immune diseases while males are more susceptible to infections.

Systemlord

I restarted my 20mg EOD protocol recently and within the first injection I developed a nasty cough which began hours after the first injection and I had chest congestion and coughing up mucus, each subsequent injection the cough was on the decline and my cough is 95% gone a little more than a week later.

In the beginning the cough was really bad and frightened those around me because of the coronavirus spreading around the globe. I haven't been sick since I was 14 and am 48, no flu, fevers or colds. My brother is the same, he never gets sick. My immune system was able to take care of the cough in short order.

The same cough occured when I first started TRT way back in 2017, but subsided quickly. It's hard to tell if your case reflects mine because it is flu season.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching