Clotrimazole and betamethasone cream for yeast jock itch

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

Was prescribed this cream for my jock itch yeast infection on my upper inner thigh.
I used this for 3 weeks, as the area seemed to be red for quite a while. I was agitated and had palpitations every evening, at first, attributing it to testosterone injections, which I had commenced at the same time.
I later realized that this cream was a steroid as well as anti fungal and it must have been absorbing systemically through my groin.
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this steroid impacting their testosterone levels or will it work independent on the body? I had my initial follow up blood test with the urologist the day I stopped applying the cream and thinking I may have to go back for another blood test if it effected my levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Last summer i had the same thing going on on each inner thigh... was using the same type of meds... had terrible palps every day after the first day or two... i finally made the connection that it was the jock itch medicine! Also had blood labs done while using it, and my total T came back at low 320s and my white blood cell count was 1 point above the lowest "normal" number!
Needless to say, ive been a big user of baby powder after i shower each morning, to avoid that happening again! Not sure if it made my T lower or not, as i've been between 250s and mid 300s for a few years now... but i had been doing everything i could to raise it naturally and had gone from 252 to 323 in 3 months...so i would also like to know if the meds made it drop some!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me