Changing my protocol to daily T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nashtide

I don't know at what rate SHBG will change over time or if it will at all, we're all different. It's a good idea to check SHBG over time, this way you can spot changes in FT over time as well. When SHBG rises FT decreases, when this happens you can make decisions based off your numbers by either increasing dosage and making lifestyle choices to keep yourself optimised. Your body will change over time and as this happens you'll have the data to base an informed decision.

I'm planning on full labs once or twice a year.
Thanks. I'll add SHBG to my next labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

So the last two trips to the gym have been a little lackluster. Not as much energy as usual and not feeling as strong. Problem is, I don't know if it has to do with switching to daily injections or because I'm trying to drop about 5 lbs of body fat. I'm cutting calories and carbs.

CoastWatcher

So the last two trips to the gym have been a little lackluster. Not as much energy as usual and not feeling as strong. Problem is, I don't know if it has to do with switching to daily injections or because I'm trying to drop about 5 lbs of body fat. I'm cutting calories and carbs.
A protocol change can take up to six weeks before the objective response, lab results, is noticed, and the same is true for the subjective aspect, how you feel, your libido, workout issues. I know when I went to daily injecting it was a bit of a bumpy ride for a time, feeling slightly hypogonadal. My doctor had warned me this could happen, and Dr. Saya has commented on this same point.

Nashtide

A protocol change can take up to six weeks before the objective response, lab results, is noticed, and the same is true for the subjective aspect, how you feel, your libido, workout issues. I know when I went to daily injecting it was a bit of a bumpy ride for a time, feeling slightly hypogonadal. My doctor had warned me this could happen, and Dr. Saya has commented on this same point.
Thanks. I knew there would be different issues. This thread is more of a journal. I was just updating my status. Also wondering if anyone thought the gym issues could be from diet/lower carb intake.

madman

Super Moderator

I would say "I'm cutting calories and carbs" which would definitely effect energy/strength!

TheDude

Having adopted a daily protocol two and a half years ago, to avoid an AI and deal with low SHBG, I can say I am fully satisfied with the results. Will this work for you? I hope so, but there is no way to know until you've tried it. As for when to test, this is a significant protocol change - I would give it six weeks before you draw labs.

What type of protocol were you on before?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me