Changing injections protocol weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

if changes in T levels result in better libido “honeymoon period”
Have any one tried injecting different protocols weekly ? Like first week 50 2nd 100 3rd 150 ?

could these changes help in better libido ? I know for sure even when I stop trt I get period of honey moon time so if changes is needed why not give libido changes ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

I recall seeing post about Dr who recommended constant tweaking of dose, but can‘t find it.

Only one way to find out although 50/100/150 would seem like big series of weekly jumps (although perhaps that’s the point?). Let us know if it helps.

M.J

I recall seeing post about Dr who recommended constant tweaking of dose, but can‘t find it.

Only one way to find out although 50/100/150 would seem like big series of weekly jumps (although perhaps that’s the point?). Let us know if it helps.
i will wait a bit on my current protocol then check this out. i dont know what else i can do honestly

madman

Super Moderator
Have any one tried injecting different protocols weekly ? Like first week 50 2nd 100 3rd 150 ?

could these changes help in better libido ? I know for sure even when I stop trt I get period of honey moon time so if changes is needed why not give libido changes ?

You need to get out of the mindset of trying to chase this honeymoon period as it is temporary and short-lived.

Shut down of the HPTA most likely has a big impact.

Hate to burst your bubble if you think that having healthy testosterone levels let alone constantly fluctuating will result in a raging libido/killer erections.

There is so much more involved when it comes to libido/erectile function.

Having healthy testosterone levels is one piece of the puzzle.

Even then when it comes to trt and libido many tend to get caught up in thinking that it will be through the roof once they hop on trt and get to the point of so-called dialed in let alone cure any ED issues they may have.

When you find that happy place you should have a healthy libido not raging, savage, insane.

There are many men who will see an improvement in libido, others will continue to struggle, some may even end up worse off than before trt and some of the lucky ones will see a drastic improvement.

I think too many get caught up in expecting to feel great 24/7 once on trt as if testosterone is going to cure all that ails them.

M.J

You need to get out of the mindset of trying to chase this honeymoon period as it is temporary and short-lived.

Hate to burst your bubble if you think that having healthy testosterone levels let alone constantly fluctuating will result in a raging libido/killer erections.

Even then when it comes to trt and libido many tend to get caught up in thinking that it will be through the roof once they hop on trt and get to the point of so-called dialed in let alone cure any ED issues they may have.

When you find that happy place you should have a healthy libido not raging, savage, insane.

There are many men who will see an improvement in libido, others will continue to struggle, some may even end up worse off than before trt and some of the lucky ones will see a drastic improvement.

I think too many get caught up in expecting to feel great 24/7 once on trt as if testosterone is going to cure all that ails them.
I guess I am one of those with who is struggling :(

Willyt

I hear you MJ. I experienced the same libido problems, which was contrary to all of the low T market-tease that is peddled out there. Listen to Madman and reset expectations.

That said, if your DHT is low, you want may want to research some of the threads on raising DHT with supplemental doses of scrotal cream. I am on low range of DHT and cream (as supplement to Cypionate) has definitely helped me to awaken libido.

UCFguy01

Interesting theory.....

I have a recent experience where I was on 20mg a day for about 8-9 months and went down to 16mg a day for 6 weeks because I read where people said they felt better on a lower dose(especially with low SHBG which I have). I personally didn't like the lower dose at all and I had the low T feeling again. Sooooooo..... I then went back to my original dose from a few years ago of 100mg twice a week and had a honeymoon phase that started the next day and lasted for 2-3 weeks. Felt amazing!!! So maybe there is something to your hypothesis.

Don't get me wrong, I feel good on various doses of T but I'm always searching for something better....it's just human nature.

antelopers

So basically if we are one of the people who struggle or are worse, we're pretty much fucked as long as we stay on TRT?

M.J

Interesting theory.....

I have a recent experience where I was on 20mg a day for about 8-9 months and went down to 16mg a day for 6 weeks because I read where people said they felt better on a lower dose(especially with low SHBG which I have). I personally didn't like the lower dose at all and I had the low T feeling again. Sooooooo..... I then went back to my original dose from a few years ago of 100mg twice a week and had a honeymoon phase that started the next day and lasted for 2-3 weeks. Felt amazing!!! So maybe there is something to your hypothesis.

Don't get me wrong, I feel good on various doses of T but I'm always searching for something better....it's just human nature.
Actually it’s known here when you change protocols u get honeymoon period I got it few times as I change or restart after Clomid.

UCFguy01

So basically if we are one of the people who struggle or are worse, we're pretty much fucked as long as we stay on TRT?
I'd say that I've struggled on injections so far. Things are far better than before TRT but the libido piece is always difficult to attain. I've been on pellets in the past and not had this issue. It felt like a long honeymoon phase that slowly comes on and then slowly dissapates. THey last about 3 months from insertion.

UCFguy01

Actually it’s known here when you change protocols u get honeymoon period I got it few times as I change or restart after Clomid.
Maybe it's because the androgen receptors are in a sense starving for T and then when you give them a big dose, it overloads them and you get that honeymoon phase. Then they adjust to the influx of T and normalize so it kind of fades away? Total bro science but I'm sticking with my hypothesis :)

M.J

I hear you MJ. I experienced the same libido problems, which was contrary to all of the low T market-tease that is peddled out there. Listen to Madman and reset expectations.

That said, if your DHT is low, you want may want to research some of the threads on raising DHT with supplemental doses of scrotal cream. I am on low range of DHT and cream (as supplement to Cypionate) has definitely helped me to awaken libido.
Very frustrating, I don’t feel I increased T but one thing I do feel got better is urinating, no dripping I feel T is good for bladder and maybe other stuff.

M.J

Maybe it's because the androgen receptors are in a sense starving for T and then when you give them a big dose, it overloads them and you get that honeymoon phase. Then they adjust to the influx of T and normalize so it kind of fades away? Total bro science but I'm sticking with my hypothesis :)
Madman said something about shutting down and starting hpta. As possible reason last time I got it it last for good 9 days it’s always around 9 days on average

Acer97

Only way to get stable levels is to go through 6 half lives of the same dose until it’s stable

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me