Challenges With TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
it was the same day as injection but before the shot then same day after blood drown i started to change the protocol for two weeks now
First protocol was 6 weeks then the second so far is 2 weeks

This was TROUGH? on E7D?

Results are meaningless because you've only been on the protocol for 2 weeks. No information can be extrapolated from these.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smetry

I thought your E2 was at 18? That latest labs show it is flagged as a high 61. That without doubt would wreck any protocol I am on. I am pretty sure it would do the same for others so it may be best to get that in check first.

My normal E2 was 18 but the sensitive is way high and i was on AI 0.3MG of Anastrazole Twice a week so probably wasn't enough dose may be iam kind of person who have his E2 levels getting way high on injections

Leesto

Just wanted to say hang in there with TRT and find your balance with the help of the good folks here. It took two months before I felt anything at all, then 2 months of crashed E2 hell then another month before the benefits kicked in.

I started on a similar protocol as you: 1 weekly injection of T Cyp 200, 250 units HCG E3.5D, and .3 mg Anastrozole E3.5D. The only major change I made was I dumped the AI altogether. That was based on advice I got here and on my labs. I supplement my doctor's labs with the sensitive E2 test from Discounted Labs: always done at the trough in the morning just prior to my weekly T injection.

My doc keeps shipping me the Anastrozole without charging extra but I just toss it in a bin and ignore it. E2 hovers now in the low 30's.

Smetry

Just a Quick update , Almost 5 months on TRT and literally feel nothing , so i changed the Doc and he is a smart and friendly guy and he said lets do Neurotransmitters for Brain checmicals cause if they are low probably that's why you don feel anything from TRT so we did that and i found 3 out of six hormones in the brain is low and the fourth is barely on range between low and normal and here is attached a picture , hopefully that can help some ppl have the same issue and still concerning why and also any suggestion or discussion are welcome and thanks for reading Neurotransmitters Report.jpg

Just a Quick update , Almost 5 months on TRT and literally feel nothing , so i changed the Doc and he is a smart and friendly guy and he said lets do Neurotransmitters for Brain checmicals cause if they are low probably that's why you don feel anything from TRT so we did that and i found 3 out of six hormones in the brain is low and the fourth is barely on range between low and normal and here is attached a picture , hopefully that can help some ppl have the same issue and still concerning why and also any suggestion or discussion are welcome and thanks for reading View attachment 3327

I'm pretty sure that peripheral neurotransmitter levels are not representative of central neurotransmitter levels.

They do not cross the blood brain barrier and therefore the only way to assess central nervous system levels are by a spinal tap. Injecting dopamine does not cause euphoria, it's a pressor.

Smetry

So it means that's could be another things related to TRT , what the point u need to say it seem kinda complicated relation to the brain , thanks for the reply

ERO

I too feel nothing from TRT, so I am curious as to what your Doc suggests now that you have had the neurotransmitter tests?

Smetry

He gave some supplements and Herbs and one medication with prescription :

The Medication is: Bupropion HCL XL 150mg ( once daily in the morning)
Adrenplus-300 ( twice daily in the morning)
Ashwagandha ( one daily in the morning)
5-HTP ( 2 daily at bed time)
Theanine Serene ( twice daily at bed time)
Melatonin ( one daily at bed time)
plus keeping TRT as 0.25ml/50mg once weekly with HCG 500iu EOD
He said will call you in 4 weeks to see how you feel

CSI007

I must have missed it but what did your total T and free T reach on 100mg/week? The Doctor is now prescribing 50mg once per week? Something tells me that this is going to make you feel terrible a few days after each injection.

CSI007

Based on what I gather here as others have mentioned to you - your problem with not getting any benefits from the TRT may simply be because your protocol is not ideal.

What you need to understand is your body needs to have a steady state of testosterone in your blood stream for it to be effective. You can have 1200 or 1500 levels in your blood one day and then several days later be around 500 or less. Then you give yourself an injection and your values shoot right back up to high levels again until the next trof is reached. Sure you have higher serum levels of testosterone for a time but your not steady. This is not optimum to have huge swings like your are likely experiencing.

I bet that 50mg once per week is going to wind up keeping your levels very low. For me, I took 50g twice per week. By the trof in 3.5 days my levels were in the mid 500's and my free T was the lower end of normal. Tack on another 3.5 days and my levels would be in the garbage can.

Once you can maintain a consistent level over MONTHS there is a resaonble chance you may start to feel the positive effects of TRT.

Smetry

Yes i Agree with you for sure but the other issue with the brain chemicals came up low too which need attention along with TRT ( also My current doc thinking to make me get Monotherapy with 500IU HCG EOD but i asked him to keep T injections too so he said ok we can do 50mg a week and HCG 3x a week and will check your levels after 3 months

CSI007

I still think you are missing the point though. Perhaps if you had a GOOD protocol to begin with you may not have needed to have this other test done and a good TRT protocol would have you feeling well in a few months.

You are still on a terrible TRT protocol. Now you are probably getting too little too infrequently.

If I were you I would test in 6 weeks not 3 months. Unless you are very slow to use up your testosterone I bet you are going to really be in a world of hurt by day 7 of your 50mg week.

Smetry

actually i feel terrible prior and on TRT , Do u think The Brain hormones can be a reason why i'm not getting good feeling or its just a bad protocol ?

CSI007

To be honest I have no idea, but your not taking the right approach to the problem. Your T levels were terrible before starting TRT. You were given a TRT protocol that is not optimal so you have no way of knowing if it could have worked for you.

If it were me, I would address one problem at a time. Get the TRT figured out and working the way a good protocol should (keeping serum levels in a good range through out the entire shot cycle) and after 6 to 8 weeks if you do not see any improvements move on to the other possibilities.

The bottom line is even if you fix your neuro chemical deficiencies you are still going to have the testosterone issue.

Smetry

yes right , the point here i could be on the ideal protocol but the chemicals in the brain making the lack of feeling so no body can tell its protocol isse or the brain issue , days is moving and will see , thanks for your replies

yes right , the point here i could be on the ideal protocol but the chemicals in the brain making the lack of feeling so no body can tell its protocol isse or the brain issue , days is moving and will see , thanks for your replies

You are missing the point here.

Your TRT protocol is awful, and yet you're ruling your TRT protocol out as causing your issues, and now focusing on neurotransmitters. How did you determine it is not your TRT protocol that needs tweaking?

You aren't at decent test levels. Test also has a role to play with dopamine.

Like I said before, there is no shred of evidence that testing peripheral neurotransmitters in anyway shows central neurotransmitter levels.

Continue on the path of neurotransmitters, but you will probably not find the answers you are looking for with supplements while disregarding your poor TRT protocol.

Smetry

Totally agree , Do you think Defy can deal with that hormones in the brain too , I am tired and frustrated and wanna go to Defy , I will assume they do since they have hormones experience anyway

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me