new with defy medical first treatment plan and supply

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay555

Heres my Treatment plan do anyone know which needles for which or can i use which ever one first time doing my own injection still waiting for my stuff to ship just asking in case if i need to reorder or can i just buy the needles anywhere? thank you
TEST CYP 200/ML 0.2ml every other day
HCG 500iu Twice a week
Anastrozole Twice a week if i need it
Dhea 50mg every night
vitamin D3 5000iu Daily
Fish oil 3-4g every day
supply
needle tips 25g 5/8"
1ml Luer Lock tip syringes (low dead space)
syringes with needle 1ml insulin 30g 1/2"

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It's hard to comment on your protocol (treatment plan) without seeing your lab work. Can you post your lab work for us to see? Make sure to remove or black out your name and sensitive information. Is your SHBG low? What is your pre-TRT Estradiol Sensitive?

As far as needles, you should use a 1 ml, 27 to 29 gauge 1/2" syringe needle combination. Use an insulin syringe with the needle permanently attached to eliminate the dead space. There is no need for a 25 gauge 5/8" and the 30 gauge 1/2" is really too small. You can get syringe/needles easy on the internet or a local medical supply.

Defy Medical is a good choice.

Blackhawk

I am at a loss why Defy prescribes 5/8 25g luer tip for T cyp in three regards: 5/8" depth is not necessary, 25 gauge while faster to draw and inject is not necessary and just makes larger holes in you, and luer tip wastes medication.

The 1/2" 30g are for HCG, and fine for that purpose.

They sent me the same compliment on my first order. I never used the 5/8" 25g, and the 1/2" 30g worked OK for both T cyp and HCG, but I switched to 5/16" 30g for both.

1/2" 29-27g is probably the most used by forum members, but for some of us doing SubQ (which Dr Saya approves of at least in my case) smaller needles are just fine. 5/16" 30g works great for me subQ. I still don't understand some members insisting you have to use larger needles. It does take about a minute to fill the syringe with T cyp, but I'll take that over bigger deeper holes in me any day.

There are MANY threads on this forum addressing syringe and needle choices. A simple search and you could read volumes!

And yes, you can buy needles online. There are many sources. I have been buying from allegromedical.com, usually about $10-14 per 100 and they do free shipping promotions fairly often

Outcome

Those are the exact same syringes and needle tips I use. Use the 30g half inch for the hcg. While the pricing offered by Defy through the store is good you can do better if you shop around. I know some members here have found great deals elsewhere.

Jay555

Those are the exact same syringes and needle tips I use. Use the 30g half inch for the hcg. While the pricing offered by Defy through the store is good you can do better if you shop around. I know some members here have found great deals elsewhere.
im new too all this and when the MA at defy call to help me order i dont know even know what to order lol so i ask him i take whatever the newbies take lol so i can use 25g 5/8" for test cpy for injection should i use same one to draw it out ?

Blackhawk

im new too all this and when the MA at defy call to help me order i dont know even know what to order lol so i ask him i take whatever the newbies take lol so i can use 25g 5/8" for test cpy for injection should i use same one to draw it out ?

Correct. You do not have to change needles.

Jay555

I am at a loss why Defy prescribes 5/8 25g luer tip for T cyp in three regards: 5/8" depth is not necessary, 25 gauge while faster to draw and inject is not necessary and just makes larger holes in you, and luer tip wastes medication.

The 1/2" 30g are for HCG, and fine for that purpose.

They sent me the same compliment on my first order. I never used the 5/8" 25g, and the 1/2" 30g worked OK for both T cyp and HCG, but I switched to 5/16" 30g for both.

1/2" 29-27g is probably the most used by forum members, but for some of us doing SubQ (which Dr Saya approves of at least in my case) smaller needles are just fine. 5/16" 30g works great for me subQ. I still don't understand some members insisting you have to use larger needles. It does take about a minute to fill the syringe with T cyp, but I'll take that over bigger deeper holes in me any day.

There are MANY threads on this forum addressing syringe and needle choices. A simple search and you could read volumes!

And yes, you can buy needles online. There are many sources. I have been buying from allegromedical.com, usually about $10-14 per 100 and they do free shipping promotions fairly often
thanks well dam lol my stuff should be here monday i told the MA i dont know which one the best my fault for that

Jay555

It's hard to comment on your protocol (treatment plan) without seeing your lab work. Can you post your lab work for us to see? Make sure to remove or black out your name and sensitive information. Is your SHBG low? What is your pre-TRT Estradiol Sensitive?

As far as needles, you should use a 1 ml, 27 to 29 gauge 1/2" syringe needle combination. Use an insulin syringe with the needle permanently attached to eliminate the dead space. There is no need for a 25 gauge 5/8" and the 30 gauge 1/2" is really too small. You can get syringe/needles easy on the internet or a local medical supply.

Defy Medical is a good choice.
total 281 range 264-916, free t 11.3 range 8.7-25.1 , Estradiol Sensitive 12.6 range 8.0-35.0
sex horm binding glob,serum 10.9 range 16.5-55.9
let me know what else to put last time i try up load my lab people couldnt see the picture thanks

Systemlord

total 281 range 264-916, free t 11.3 range 8.7-25.1 , Estradiol Sensitive 12.6 range 8.0-35.0
sex horm binding glob serum 10.9 range 16.5-55.9
let me know what else to put last time i try up load my lab people couldnt see the picture thanks

Your protocol is wrong given your dreadfully low SHBG, SHBG that low you should be injecting 6-10mg every day because you're urinating it out quickly within 1-2 days. My SHBG is 16-18 nmol/L and I don't get relief of all symptoms unless injecting EOD, twice weekly and it feels like I'm not even on TRT.

If you measured the blood and urine for testosterone, testosterone concentration in the urine would be way higher. A guy with mid level SHBG would see him with higher blood testosterone and less in his urine, this is where twice weekly injections would benefit a man.

madman

Super Moderator
Your protocol is wrong given your dreadfully low SHBG, SHBG that low you should be injecting 6-10mg every day because you're urinating it out quickly within 1-2 days. My SHBG is 16-18 nmol/L and I don't get relief of all symptoms unless injecting EOD, twice weekly and it feels like I'm not even on TRT.

If you measured the blood and urine for testosterone, testosterone concentration in the urine would be way higher. A guy with mid level SHBG would see him with higher blood testosterone and less in his urine, this is where twice weekly injections would benefit a man.

Sure his SHBG is extremely low but he still may do well injecting EOD.....saying his protocol is wrong when in fact it was given by his doctor at DEFY..... not some run of the round t-mill.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me