Challenges With TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Totally agree , Do you think Defy can deal with that hormones in the brain too , I am tired and frustrated and wanna go to Defy , I will assume they do since they have hormones experience anyway

Hormones or neurotransmitters? They are not one and the same.

Also, stop with the neurotransmitter obsession. You have test results that are indicative of nothing.

Not to mention, getting your TRT right will fix what "neurotransmitter" issues you have. Not having your protocol right could very well disturb their balances.

Go to Defy and get a decent protocol and I think you'll forget ALL about this issue. I'm not being rude, I'm being blunt haha.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smetry

Hi to All ,
Here is a new Update after switched to Defy about a Month ago and on TRT about 7 months and still Feel nothing View attachment METRY, SAMER LAB RESULTS 5.2.17.pdf and my next follow up is June 7 which is way too far from now and all my numbers is great which is weird and frustrating that i'm not feeling well in general for more energy or better mood or better sexuality or strength .

Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Hi to All ,
Here is a new Update after switched to Defy about a Month ago and on TRT about 7 months and still Fell nothing View attachment 3641 and my next follow up is June 7 which is way to far from now and all my numbers is great which is weird and frustrating that i'm not feeling well in general for more energy or better mode or better sexuality or strength .

Thanks for reading

You switched to Defy a month ago. Have you had a consultation yet? Do these labs reflect, well, what do these labs reflect? What is your current protocol? You were on a very poor protocol before; is that the one you still are following until you and the medical staff at Defy confer? Or have there been changes?

Smetry

i did the consultation about a month and few days ago , the dosage was .25ml Test once a week and 500iu HCG 3x a week , but Dr calkins adjusted it to .2ml twice a week and 500iu Twice a week with .25mg Anastrozole twice a week and still nothing

ERO

If you have low SHBG it is not terribly uncommon to feel little or nothing from TRT. I know that from long, expensive, and frustrating first-hand experience. Not trying to be a downer here, but while some low SHBG guys do feel good or even great on TRT, a great many do not.

CoastWatcher

Your total testosterone and free testosterone could still be raised. It may be that simple. Doses are measured in milligrams, not millilitres, am I correct in thinking you're only injecting 40mg twice weekly?

CoastWatcher

yes since my follow up is after almost a Month with Defy i'm thinking to make it 50mg twice a week
I would not do that. Send an email to Defy - attention medical staff - and ask for a quick phone call back. Making a change means you have nothing to go on when you do have your consultation. They will get back to you. Don't start these quick, reactive adjustments. Patience is key.

HarryCat

but my SHBG is totally normal as all the others too

I can tell you from my own experience that even someone with mid-range SHBG can feel no benefit from TRT, although this seems quite rare, at least in online t-forums. I do get one objective benefit from TRT in that my lipid panel is the best its ever been.

Hi to All ,
Here is a new Update after switched to Defy about a Month ago and on TRT about 7 months and still Feel nothing View attachment 3641 and my next follow up is June 7 which is way too far from now and all my numbers is great which is weird and frustrating that i'm not feeling well in general for more energy or better mood or better sexuality or strength .

Thanks for reading

Thing is, it's been a month. A month is not enough time to notice anything, personally at 5 weeks I said the EXACT same thing as you, even calling Defy and saying "wtf? I feel nothing!".

At around 2 months, I noticed something changed, well actually nearly everything! The changes are way too subtle to notice when they happen, these are small changes over time, much like a growth spurt. You don't notice when a teenager actively grows, but one day you see them and say "woah! you're almost my height!".

I'd hang tight until your consult. Same exact experience. Began TRT end of may, got labs at the end of june, frustrated. Had a consult scheduled in the beginning of August, and in that time there were massive changes beginning to appear. Had I had a consult in july, or made any changes to my protocol, I may have delayed or eliminated any benefits I received.

Smetry

great to hear thx for sharing , just my point was its a month with defy but 7 month totally but i agree my E2 was too high before this is the first lab result with in normal range E2

TRTME

Based on your Free T levels, you may have low SHBG. Guys with low SHBG may have challenges feeling anything from TRT. I have low SHBG and feel nothing myself, so I am not making this up or re-reporting something some guy said on another forum. Some guys with low SHBG do better with small daily injections...and a few low SHBG guys even feel great on TRT...basically it varies from person to person.

I'm just curious, for you guys who don't feel anything good from TRT...are you on test and HCG? I'm far from being dialed in with my protocol but I didn't feel anything positive until I dropped the HCG and went with just straight test cyp.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if some low shbg guys, shouldn't use HCG. I don't know why it would make a difference, apparently it does.

ERO

I'm just curious, for you guys who don't feel anything good from TRT...are you on test and HCG? I'm far from being dialed in with my protocol but I didn't feel anything positive until I dropped the HCG and went with just straight test cyp.

I am thinking about dropping HCG for a month to 6 weeks or so and see if I feel anything. I feel nothing now so I have nothing to lose.

TRTME

I am thinking about dropping HCG for a month to 6 weeks or so and see if I feel anything. I feel nothing now so I have nothing to lose.

Yeah worth a shot, it took about 3 to 4 weeks after dropping HCG before I started feeling something positive. Your test dosage might need to go up though if you're dropping the HCG. When I was on 100mg of test per week plus 250iu's of HCG 2x per week my total test was 1205. So when I dropped just to the HCG my dosage of test was already somewhat adequate. Again I'm still not dialed so adequate might not be the right word but there were definite improvements after dropping the HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me