Can't get acne under control

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

Okay, the doc started me out on 200mg of Test per week. I was dosing it at a 100mg twice per week on Monday/Thursday. I take 1mg of AI on Wednesday. Almost immediately the acne flared up. Small ones, big ones, etc... After about two months I decided to go to the dermatologist. She prescribed me 100mg Doxicycline twice a day, and some medicated wash pads I use in the shower. Didn't really notice a difference. So I decided to drop it down to 80mg twice a week. Kept with this for about a month, and the acne improved very miniscule. So I decided to drop it down to 60mg twice per week. I have been on 60mg twice a week now for about a month, and it still has not gone away. Still getting acne on the back. Is there anything that could be causing this? My diet is not perfect right now, and it's deer season here in Texas, so there are more alcoholic beverages being drank. I am not currently in the gym, as life is too hectic right now. So I know it's not excessive sweating. Oh, I am also on 500mg of HCG twice a week.
Back story...I had horrible acne as a teenager. Ran Accutane to clear it up. Since then, I have ran Accutane once as an adult. It seems like it's the only thing that keeps me clear.

I am getting so sick of the acne, I am almost willing to stop TRT. Need some help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
We've got plenty of acne threads, have you gone thru those? How's your E2 testing been recently, you make no mention of that. I'm having my own problems with acne, I totally sympathize.

CoastWatcher

Every so often I will have a mild flare, back and shoulders, that I can bring under control with Nizoral (2%) shampoo used as a body wash. I wish you all the best.

NOSUPERMODEL

Last reading it was 68. Range says it should be <=68PG/ML.........that was middle of August at 200mg per week.

I have tried multiple times to get the sensitive test, but I don't know if its the doc or the lab that doesn't enter it correctly.

CoastWatcher

Last reading it was 68. Range says it should be <=68PG/ML.........that was middle of August at 200mg per week.

I have tried multiple times to get the sensitive test, but I don't know if its the doc or the lab that doesn't enter it correctly.

Test it on your own. Discountedlabs.com offers the sensitive test at a reasonable price. Many of us use their services to keep an eye on estradiol.

You'll have to take it in your own hands then and get the proper test, I know you've heard of discountedlabs. I myself have seen sensitive test come back HIGHER than the standard, which that test with a range of <=68 isn't even the standard (female) test.
I've had high E2 all year and bad back acne, I'm now on .25mg/200mg DIM EOD, and I AM doing better but I follow an indepth regimen to fight it. I'd love to clear up and not have to be psychotic about washing.

madman

Super Moderator
Certain things will help temporarily but overall it is genetic as some will always be more prone to acne than others and especially if you plan on running test levels in the upper range what do you expect. Think of all the teens going through puberty on average at their peaks they are pushing 800TT and you have a wide range of acne from mild-moderate-severe I would say genetics is the main factor on the severity of acne and how ones body reacts to testosterone. From reading numerous posts on here many seem to have troughs of 1000s so acne is almost a given at those levels if you are genetically susceptible mind you some people on lower weekly doses of trt <100mg/week still have issues!

CoastWatcher

I only notice a flare when other, ancillary, health problems unrelated to my TRT protocol become an issue. Once those are under control the acne resolves. Of course, prior to TRT it wasn't a problem so there is clearly an androgen related link. A nuisance in my case. I realize it is far more of a problem for many.

Vince

Super Moderator
To keep acne under control. I take Jarrow zinc balance twice a day and use sulfur soap. I was using zinc soap, but found sulfur to work better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me