Can DHT actually reduce the need for AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I've read this a few times around the web that increasing DHT can lower or remove the need for an AI but its always bro science best I can tell. Does DHT actually reduce e2 or just hide its effects?

Can anyone confirm this can happen or deny it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I too read this. I was using a cream on the scrotum daily jsut for DHT purposes as I've tested below 50% on the lab ranges several times...cream works well but has to be used everyday, lab tests showed my up at the top or sometimes just above the lab max. Concurrently I was running very high E...50/60/70, as high as 88 at one time. While I was trying to figure out why my E was so high I systematically eliminated several things and that cream was eventually one of them. I eventually had to get on Anastrozole, but I do think that the DHT was helping blunt some of my E symptoms. For instance I was warm in bed but not hot or sweaty, and I was very easily angered; PMSish. For my E being that high, I did think that I would have much more pronounced symptoms. I never really felt like my E was that high. So maybe it helped blunt the symptoms, maybe not, I can't say for sure.

Weasel

I too read this. I was using a cream on the scrotum daily jsut for DHT purposes as I've tested below 50% on the lab ranges several times...cream works well but has to be used everyday, lab tests showed my up at the top or sometimes just above the lab max. Concurrently I was running very high E...50/60/70, as high as 88 at one time. While I was trying to figure out why my E was so high I systematically eliminated several things and that cream was eventually one of them. I eventually had to get on Anastrozole, but I do think that the DHT was helping blunt some of my E symptoms. For instance I was warm in bed but not hot or sweaty, and I was very easily angered; PMSish. For my E being that high, I did think that I would have much more pronounced symptoms. I never really felt like my E was that high. So maybe it helped blunt the symptoms, maybe not, I can't say for sure.

Interesting VC,

I brought this topic up for the same reason. Cream should be here this Thursday. DHT is always %50 or less of range. I'm currently using Anstrozole but having a very hard time finding my sweet spot with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me