Can anyone recommend a TRT clinic?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nuclear

Defy just emails me my lab requisition, and I take it to quest. Like antelopers said, you can take it to any lab you want, I believe.

Thanks for clearing that up. The woman I spoke to told me my only option was Labcorp, even when i told her it was over an hours drive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Thanks for clearing that up. The woman I spoke to told me my only option was Labcorp, even when i told her it was over an hours drive.

At defy? That’s interesting. I’ve had labs done probably 12 times at least while at defy, and used quest every time. There must be a reason why you can only use labcorp. Not sure what that would be though.

antelopers

At defy? That’s interesting. I’ve had labs done probably 12 times at least while at defy, and used quest every time. There must be a reason why you can only use labcorp. Not sure what that would be though.
It's probably because when you actually purchase the labs through them, they only have a deal with LabCorp. You have to specify that you're requesting the labs on a prescription pad and then let your insurance cover it or pay the lab directly.

antelopers

Will Defy send an Rx to my pharmacy or does everything have to be purchased through them? ie Test Cyp, hcg, metformin, low dose naltrexone
They can't send testosterone to the pharmacy unless you're in Florida, but most other medications they can. HCG is much cheaper through the compounding pharmacy they use as opposed to most pharmacies however.

DragonBits

Will Defy send an Rx to my pharmacy or does everything have to be purchased through them? ie Test Cyp, hcg, metformin, low dose naltrexone

I have had Defy send a script for Metformin direct to my pharmacy, for which they charge $30. My drug insurance covers Met nearly 100%, I tried with thyroid NDT but it wasn't covered by my insurance, so it would have been much more expensive ($220) at my local pharmacy, so I ordered a script I determined my insurance would cover which is generic T3/T4, no problems it was $1.25 that way. BTW, you can have an RX for multiple drugs sent for the one $30 charge.

No testosterone scripts/RX are sent by defy across state lines, so it would have to be in Florida. HCG I am sure wouldn't be covered by my insurance, so it would be cheaper ordering it through Defy so I never inquired about that, and I only used HCG for a short time in any case.

Gman86

I have had Defy send a script for Metformin direct to my pharmacy, for which they charge $30. My drug insurance covers Met nearly 100%, I tried with thyroid NDT but it wasn't covered by my insurance, so it would have been much more expensive ($220) at my local pharmacy, so I ordered a script I determined my insurance would cover which is generic T3/T4, no problems it was $1.25 that way. BTW, you can have an RX for multiple drugs sent for the one $30 charge.

No testosterone scripts/RX are sent by defy across state lines, so it would have to be in Florida. HCG I am sure wouldn't be covered by my insurance, so it would be cheaper ordering it through Defy so I never inquired about that, and I only used HCG for a short time in any case.

So the generic T4/T3 you get at your local pharmacy? Is it in a capsule? And does it have any fillers?

DragonBits

So the generic T4/T3 you get at your local pharmacy? Is it in a capsule? And does it have any fillers?

It's two separate tablets, one pill is 5 mcg liothyronine (T3) and another pill is 25 mcg levothyroxine (T4). I take them twice a day.

I am guessing if they were in the same capsule that would be a compounded drug and it wouldn't be generic.

I don't know what inactive ingredients are in them.

JimBob

My cost comparison experience of going from Dr. Crisler to Defy is available at the link below. Defy was a significant increase in cost for me, but their customer service is much better if that matters to you. I'm still questioning if I want to stay with Defy long-term.

Dr. David Nebbeling, DO took over Dr. Crisler's patients who elected to stay following his death. I don't know if he is accepting new patients into that practice.

Cost of Care: Crisler to Defy

That's odd. I thought Dr. Crisler willed that Dr. Saya take his patients?

wsj357

Mind sharing some of the costs? basic stuff.

Low t nation Clinic is 300$ a month so 3600$ annual including medicine and labs. Not bad if you don’t have cash laying around. Military discount got me to 275 a month. They ship the Test and HCG monthly. I did not like this.

You can contact tier1 they are pretty open with their costs. Tier 1 health and wellness is about 135 a month (pay annually)and that includes labs and consults. The test and other pills run about 100 a month give or take. Year 2 and onward it is 1k annually so 75$ a month approx. they have a mil discount. You get 6 months of T and etc at a time.

Kingsberg medical out of Florida. 1700 for 4 months. Why not 6? This includes test and HCG. You pay for your own tests My friend who introduced me to them totaled it out to about 4K annually. You speak to a nurse practitioner and never the doc. I almost it used them. But they were not open minded and were forcing HCG and anastrazole on me. None of the research I forwarded to them was received as factual or a cause to take a second look at their protocols. it showed me they were not up to date on industry Education. Another dispensary and if your a sheep they will do a good job as they have for two of my good friends.

Difference is massive between low t nation and tier1 hw. With the clinic I was using they didn’t have answers. They were a dispensary. It was very annoying trying to figure out the best protocol and I never spoke to an actual doc.

With tier1 I can communicate with the doc. He deals directly with me. Night and day. More of a treatment not a dispensary. I left knowing I would be cured. He was confident and he told me why.

I’m sure you get this with most of the trt docs out there who work directly with patients. This is why I always suggest using a doctor not a clinic. Qualify over quantity. What’s interesting is most of these docs cost less than many clinics out there.

I spoke to Defy and they are in between. They are more expensive year 1 and you pay for everything. Nickle and dime scenario. I also felt like everything is a sales pitch which is fine but not for me. You pay to schedule a consult with the doc. Pay for labs separately: pay for medicine separately as well. End of day another clinic that can be cheap if you are dialed in and only want Test. At least you can actually talk to a doc and get real answers. Unlike the other two.

mxman420

I have just started my trt journey on January 18th and the provider I was using is closing. I am very upset being that I feel great and now I have to start the process all over. Can anyone recommend a clinic and how much do you pay monthly?

Defy Medical has on 3 occasions now been unable to get the Westward Brand of test which is the only one I found that I could feel a difference. Then they try to upsell me on another brand. This has caused delays several times and I still am unable to get the one I want. You would figure they would take it off their site if they're having such problems getting it.
I'm looking elsewhere after almost 3 years with them.

wsj357

Defy Medical has on 3 occasions now been unable to get the Westward Brand of test which is the only one I found that I could feel a difference. Then they try to upsell me on another brand. This has caused delays several times and I still am unable to get the one I want. You would figure they would take it off their site if they're having such problems getting it.
I'm looking elsewhere after almost 3 years with them.
Get on scrotal cream and thank me later. Defy can get you a script. YouTube this product on lifting dermatologist YouTube channel and learn more. So many men have taken my suggestion and feel better then injections. Less symtoms from the oils or whatever injections cause for some men.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me