Can a reduction in Cypionate cause sleepiness?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

I went from 100 mg weekly to 80 mg and during this time I notice I am more sleepy lately. I've been on the 80 mg for 2 or 3 weeks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

definitely....i reduced from 200 to 150mg and noticed also a bit increase in sleepiness. i think the key is to find a proper dose which works for you. at 200mg i was a bit to revved up to the point of some insomnia

Whatzup

definitely....i reduced from 200 to 150mg and noticed also a bit increase in sleepiness. i think the key is to find a proper dose which works for you. at 200mg i was a bit to revved up to the point of some insomnia
My doctor put me on 200 mg but I have always been afraid to try that and done only 100 to 120 mg. I may ask for 200 weekly micro dosing to avoid a high htc and low ferritin. Bad enough 100 mg brought my htc to 52.5

t_spacemonkey

my HTC is usually around 52 or so. that is barely above the scale. if i don't donate my hemoglobin goes to 19 or so, otherwise is 17. i started to ignore this totally unless i have blood-work to do.

t_spacemonkey

at 180mg/week Total: 507 free: 24.2
my shbg is 11
most consider this pretty low at this dose....no idea why this is so low. my libido is good overall

Whatzup

Interesting! At 100 mg per week that puts me around 600 plus. I too have a low shbg like 15. You should be higher with the tt.
I may try 200 mg and see.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching