Can’t find a protocol I’m happy with

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve been on trt for 2 years but haven’t found a protocol that really works for me. I’ve done a few posts about these issues already.

Cypionate and enthanate give me palpitations (a constant hard beating heart) but sustanon doesn’t which I presume is down to the benzyl benzoate as that is the only difference. Sustanon on its own gives me issues with overheating, especially in the evening when the morning IM injection kicks in (I do daily injections). I do daily as I tried less frequent but didn’t like it. I believe the heat is due to the rapid swing in hormones due to the shorter esters. I recently added a low dose of hcg so I could reduce my sustanon dose and it worked and eliminated the heating issue. However, hcg gives me such bad anxiety that I don’t feel like I can engage with society. It isn’t sustainable so I am now coming off of it. I tried various doses but just found it didn’t work.

Because of this evidence, I presume the best thing for me might be Cypionate/enthanate without benzyl benzoate, but it doesn’t really seem to exist. I’m based in the Uk and have been messaging compounding pharmacies but they usually say they don’t compound injectables.

I don’t really know what to do. Looking for any advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nik

I’ve been on trt for 2 years but haven’t found a protocol that really works for me. I’ve done a few posts about these issues already.

Cypionate and enthanate give me palpitations (a constant hard beating heart) but sustanon doesn’t which I presume is down to the benzyl benzoate as that is the only difference. Sustanon on its own gives me issues with overheating, especially in the evening when the morning IM injection kicks in (I do daily injections). I do daily as I tried less frequent but didn’t like it. I believe the heat is due to the rapid swing in hormones due to the shorter esters. I recently added a low dose of hcg so I could reduce my sustanon dose and it worked and eliminated the heating issue. However, hcg gives me such bad anxiety that I don’t feel like I can engage with society. It isn’t sustainable so I am now coming off of it. I tried various doses but just found it didn’t work.

Because of this evidence, I presume the best thing for me might be Cypionate/enthanate without benzyl benzoate, but it doesn’t really seem to exist. I’m based in the Uk and have been messaging compounding pharmacies but they usually say they don’t compound injectables.

Does the testo you use enanthate or cypionate usually come in ampoules?
You do preload, I have been with nebido and testoviron from Bayer and both give me some palpitations but they come and go, I think that in the United Kingdom there is almost no access to vials like in the United States.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Cypionate and enthanate give me palpitations (a constant hard beating heart) but sustanon doesn’t which I presume is down to the benzyl benzoate as that is the only difference.
I don't have any helpful advice, but I do want to congratulate you for figuring this out because I'm sure it wasn't obvious. We need to bring more awareness to this issue of excipients and the negative effects they can have on people's experience of TRT.

BSS91

How much Test are you taking per week?

I know guys that went down to even 75 mg per week and issues have completely resolved.

Sometimes people are just scared of lowering the dose thinking it wouldn t be enough but there are many variables in someone's body.

I know someone who was doing 70 mg per week and his test was consistently in the 700, building muscle, no more depression, anxiety, etc. If you take this logically it would be hard to believe since, considering the absorption and the ester, it would give him roughly 45 mg of test per week absorbed....but that is the thing....maybe before treatment his body was producing 20 mg per week, but now with the 70 mg, and the absorption of 45 mg, he would have more than double testosterone and thus, would explain the benefits.

jfoo

There are some folks on here that have the same issues with Benzyl Benzoate and/or Benzoyl Alcohol. Some have gone to scrotal creams with good success. I'm in the same camp as you. My heart does not like it either. I'm currently not in anything but am contemplating trying the creams.

Sergel

How much Test are you taking per week?

I know guys that went down to even 75 mg per week and issues have completely resolved.

Sometimes people are just scared of lowering the dose thinking it wouldn t be enough but there are many variables in someone's body.

I know someone who was doing 70 mg per week and his test was consistently in the 700, building muscle, no more depression, anxiety, etc. If you take this logically it would be hard to believe since, considering the absorption and the ester, it would give him roughly 45 mg of test per week absorbed....but that is the thing....maybe before treatment his body was producing 20 mg per week, but now with the 70 mg, and the absorption of 45 mg, he would have more than double testosterone and thus, would explain the benefits.
You are describing my case exactly... I now run between 54 and. 64 mg/week depending if I am cycling in HCG or not... and all those issues have gone away... I use to run 140 to 160 / week ... with supraphysiological T and Free T ... and was having terrible palpitations and anxiety, especially at night when going to bed, my heart would beat like a drunk with no rythm...

Took me a long time to figure out lower was better, more comfortable and I still build muscle and my T and Free T are still high...

One thing I found is my SHBG went down in time... I think this is more common than we think, SHBG is not a constant... as it diminishes, one should adjust T dose down to keep Free/bio available T in a physiological range...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me