Breast pain started from HCG. Question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

If I may ask you, out of curiosity, I noticed a change in the volume of semen and density of same (thicker). My testicles look fine but I’m not completely pre TRT concerning volume and density with HCG. Are you completely “normal” on HCG?
I added one fsh injection per week, since I started trt will post results in a month or two max, pre trt I was above 40m Which is very fertile basically excellent, will compare it to that and see, could Help you, i added fsh cuz I want to have another child. If it didn't help a lot I will go for two injection per week.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

keithc2485

If I was one of the guys that did not have painful atrophy, with T alone, I probably would not take it. I see no other benefits in taking it except it corrects my atrophy and keeps “my boys” cosmetically the same as pre T. While that is not important to some, it is important to me. I see none of the libido effects or well being some speak of either.
I agree it does nothing more then help with the atrophy and for me the size has increased like a teeny weeby bit .. and I just brought it back down to 200iu 2x a week .. will wait another 4 weekscs

What about coming off HCG ?? Do u have to o wean off? Or can u just stop ? Just or future reference..

Pringle

If I may ask you, out of curiosity, I noticed a change in the volume of semen and density of same (thicker). My testicles look fine but I’m not completely pre TRT concerning volume and density with HCG. Are you completely “normal” on HCG?

No, pretty much the same....my volume and viscosity is less/thinner than Pre-T. My volume is higher with HCG added compared to when I was dosing just T alone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me