Body Hair, Head Hair and Breast

Buy Lab Tests Online

adshan

Hi,

A friend of mine who is also on testosterone therapy claims he is loosing his body hair, loosing his head hair and has enlarged breast since taking testosterone. I think he said his estrogen is high but his doctor doesn't want to do anything about it. He would like to keep his chest, leg and other body hair and protect his head hair. Can this be done with both DHT and a DHT blocker for the scalp? Id like to keep my head hair too! What about the male breast? Anyone know what could be causing this and how he can get them back to normal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Absent labs, it would be foolhardy to suggest a course of action for anyone complaining of hair-loss or breast enlargement issues while on a TRT protocol. That said, a DHT blocker for the scalp is a reasonable approach to hair loss on the head, but a systemic DHT blocker potentially opens a Pandora's Box of misery. DHT blockers have been implicated in all sorts of libido and erectile issues, some of which are serious and resist efforts to reverse.

What are the total and free testosterone levels, the estradiol/sensitive (LC, MS/MS) value, DHT, and prolactin level? Is the enlarged breast simply chest fat alone or does it contain pellet-like lumps beneath the nipple?

captain

TRT tends to make more body hair not less. I think the losing body hair would be a symptom of low T. TRT will make it grow everywhere except your head. I would look for a different cause other than TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me