Buy Lab Tests Online

DiegoG

Lab
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1174 High range - 250-1100 ng/dL
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 284.1 High range - 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 69 High range - < OR = 29 pg/mL EZ

Current symptoms.
Cant lose belly fat
High Anxiety that I haven't felt before.
Several people have commented my face looks bloated or that I have Moon face.
Just really anxious the last 2 weeks.
Energy is down.
Blood work was collected on 2/3/23 reported on 2/10/23.
The anxiousness started Sunday 2/19/23 a few hours after injection. Prior to this month I have felt pretty good other than bloatyness.
Current protocol. 160mgs a week of Cypionate dosed at 200mg/ml. I inject .25ML EOD. Never taken an AI before but have some on hand just in case per doc.
Diet is about 80% clean. Healthy carbs, meat and vegetables most of the time.

Wondering if this could be related to estrogen or does the ratio of total T, free T and estrogen look good?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Several people have commented my face looks bloated or that I have Moon face.
It's a high probability your issues are from excess androgens, which can cause bloating and fluid retention.

Do you have any recent thyroid labs?

Wondering if this could be related to estrogen or does the ratio of total T, free T and estrogen look good?
The ratio doesn't look out of the ordinary, definitely nowhere close to estrogen dominance.

Last edited:

DiegoG

No new thyroid labs but I'll get those done next. Last time was about 6 months ago before starting trt and they were normal.

So you think the high levels are causing the bloating/anxiety?

Belekas

nobody
Right out the gate- drop your dose and I'd say inject 2 times per week E3.5D, give it 8-12 weeks and go from there. You probably need to cut your dose in half. It's always better to start low and titrate from there IMO. Ofc its a multifactorial issue and all the context is needed but this would be the first step I'd take going forward.

t_spacemonkey

you are around 190mg/week if i do see it right. this might be tiny on the high side. i would reduce to 120-150mg or so. maybe try m/w/f at 0.20-0.25ml

DiegoG

Right out the gate- drop your dose and I'd say inject 2 times per week E3.5D, give it 8-12 weeks and go from there. You probably need to cut your dose in half. It's always better to start low and titrate from there IMO. Ofc its a multifactorial issue and all the context is needed but this would be the first step I'd take going forward.
Last protcol I was at 140 eod and I was coming in at 550 total t and 110 free t. Not sure why the small increase bumped me so high. I'll go back down to 150 somewhere in the middle and see if that helps bring me in range.

T

tareload

160mgs a week of Cypionate dosed at 200mg/ml. I inject .25ML EOD.

1677082131677.png

EOD----> 7/2 = mean is 3.5 injections per week

3.5 injections per week x 0.25 ml per injection x 200 mg/ml = mean dose of 175 mg/week

Belekas

nobody
Last protcol I was at 140 eod and I was coming in at 550 total t and 110 free t. Not sure why the small increase bumped me so high. I'll go back down to 150 somewhere in the middle and see if that helps bring me in range.

TBH I think either your labs were off or the TT you are injecting was brewed in the sewers somewhere shady as on 140mg/week you should be waaaay higher. OFC everyone is different and this and that but FWIW on 100mg/week injecting every 3.5D puts me around 900ish and cFT top of the range, maybe even higher, tested at through, right before the next injection.

T

tareload

TBH I think either your labs were off or the TT you are injecting was brewed in the sewers somewhere shady as on 140mg/week you should be waaaay higher. OFC everyone is different and this and that but FWIW on 100mg/week injecting every 3.5D puts me around 900ish and cFT top of the range, maybe even higher, tested at through, right before the next injection.
The two blood work data points and dosing protocols don't jive. Good catch.

DiegoG

I only using Pfizer depo testosterone. Picked up at a pharmacy. I don't use generics or compounds due to side effects. Been on Pfizer for 5 months.

Belekas

nobody
I only using Pfizer depo testosterone. Picked up at a pharmacy. I don't use generics or compounds due to side effects. Been on Pfizer for 5 months.
I see. One way or another you are injecting way more then you need and thus why you are feeling like crap. Reduce the dose, don't be afraid, you're in this for the long haul, you can always go back higher after it settles, if you need to. Running your levels supraphysiological won't bring you health and wellness long-term. Better be safe then sorry. Unless you are interested in non TRT benefits then be my guest and crack on. Good luck.

DiegoG

I see. One way or another you are injecting way more then you need and thus why you are feeling like crap. Reduce the dose, don't be afraid, you're in this for the long haul, you can always go back higher after it settles, if you need to. Running your levels supraphysiological won't bring you health and wellness long-term. Better be safe then sorry. Unless you are interested in non TRT benefits then be my guest and crack on. Good luck.
Appreciate the info. I'm definitely only doing this for health benefits not for body building. Prior to me starting my total was at 300 and I felt like I was dying mentally and physically. I'll work with my doc on lowering it and wait another 8 weeks and see where I'm at and how I feel. I appreciate everyone taking the time to give their opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me