Free T: 11 (9.3-26.5) - **low**
E2 sensitive: 14.7 (8-35) - **low**
SHGB: 89.3 (16.5-55.9) - **high**
DHEA sulfate: 350 (138.5-475.2)

One month after quitting Clomid:
Total T: 473 (264-916)
Free t: 6.9 (9.3-26.5)
E2: 14 (8-35)

Feeling dead tired a lot. Should I go back on Clomid? Should I go back onto injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
On Clomid:
Total T: 726 (264-916)
Free T: 11 (9.3-26.5) - **low**
E2 sensitive: 14.7 (8-35) - **low**
SHGB: 89.3 (16.5-55.9) - **high**
DHEA sulfate: 350 (138.5-475.2)

One month after quitting Clomid:
Total T: 473 (264-916)
Free t: 6.9 (9.3-26.5)
E2: 14 (8-35)

Feeling dead tired a lot. Should I go back on Clomid? Should I go back onto injections?

TRT!

Vince

Super Moderator
How did you feel when you were on clomid. If you were feeling good you may just want to stay on low dose clomid.

cigpk

Not great unfortunately. Tired, no libido, able to perform in the bedroom but never really into it. Brain fog pretty bad..

I think the high SHBG/low FT really screwed me up. I am prone to high SHBG and Clomid made it much worse as you can see above. Plus, my sensitive e2 stayed around 14-15 on Clomid which killed my joints.

Vince

Super Moderator
Not great unfortunately. Tired, no libido, able to perform in the bedroom but never really into it. Brain fog pretty bad..

I think the high SHBG/low FT really screwed me up. I am prone to high SHBG and Clomid made it much worse as you can see above. Plus, my sensitive e2 stayed around 14-15 on Clomid which killed my joints.
Sounds like the next plan is to find a good trt protocol. As you know with high shbg it's best to just do one injection a week. We do have some members with high shbg that inject twice-weekly. I still think I would go with the once weekly injection and see how it works for you.

cigpk

Sounds like the next plan is to find a good trt protocol. As you know with high shbg it's best to just do one injection a week. We do have some members with high shbg that inject twice-weekly. I still think I would go with the once weekly injection and see how it works for you.

Yeah so when I came off of injections, I was on the following protocol:
40mg twice weekly, 500iu HCG twice weekly and .25 arimidex
Total T: 1347
Free T: 23.9 (9-26)
E2: 22

how do you think I should adjust?
I think I could even get away with 60mg once weekly and then keep my HCG dose the same. Add in arimidex in a few weeks if I notice my e2 creeping back up.

I've actually been taking 10 mg DHEA at night (nothing else, just multivit and boron) and noticing a benefit. I will discontinue that when I start back on injections.

Vince

Super Moderator
As long as you did your labs on injection day before you injected.

Your free T is not too high, so I would probably just lower your AI dose to .125 How are you feeling at these levels.

cigpk

Felt perfect at those levels. I wouldn’t have changed anything if the urologist hadn’t gotten in my head about fertility. I even had a sperm analysis done after two years on test/hcg and my numbers were perfect. Still decided to jump off though.

Although I don’t think I need total t above 1200.. which is why I’m aiming for a lower dose this time.

One question is that I may not be able to get back onto hcg until early late January. I’m hesitant to go onto test without any hcg at all. Should I be worried about doing that and just wait until January?

Vince

Super Moderator
Felt perfect at those levels. I wouldn’t have changed anything if the urologist hadn’t gotten in my head about fertility. I even had a sperm analysis done after two years on test/hcg and my numbers were perfect. Still decided to jump off though.

Although I don’t think I need total t above 1200.. which is why I’m aiming for a lower dose this time.

One question is that I may not be able to get back onto hcg until early late January. I’m hesitant to go onto test without any hcg at all. Should I be worried about doing that and just wait until January?
There should be no issues with delaying HCG. Once you start HCG your testicles should be back to normal within two to three weeks. I would go ahead and start without the HCG for now and hopefully feel good again.

cigpk

Sounds good. I’ll likely begin at 60 or 70 mg test-c weekly with lower ai dose and hcg 2x weekly once I can get the prescription filled.

Looking forward to some relief from this joint pain.

Gman86

What brand of HCG were you using?
Was the Arimidex just 0.25mg once weekly?
And do you know what your SHBG was when you had the total T of 1347?

And I would just go back to the exact same protocol if you felt perfect on it. Why change a thing? Don’t be afraid of having a total T above 1300. It’s nothing to worry about. Did you get those labs drawn the morning prior to your injection?

cigpk

What brand of HCG were you using?
Was the Arimidex just 0.25mg once weekly?
And do you know what your SHBG was when you had the total T of 1347?

And I would just go back to the exact same protocol if you felt perfect on it. Why change a thing? Don’t be afraid of having a total T above 1300. It’s nothing to worry about. Did you get those labs drawn the morning prior to your injection?

It was from a compounding pharmacy in Atlanta Ga. yeah labs were drawn in morning prior to injection.

Should I start back on the ai right away or wait a few weeks since my e2 is currently around 14z

cigpk

My doc thinks I should continue to wait it out with no trt to see if my test levels increase because hpta restart takes 3 - 4 months.. I came off Clomid 1.5 months ago

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching