11/14 blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Here are my latest blood results after starting TRT and HCG. I have high E2 symptoms like irritability, poor sleep, less motivation and energy , and worse ED when I got these labs taken so I thought for sure my E2 was going to be thru the roof. I was not fasting when I took these by the way. These labs look good though and E2 is in range. Just wondering why I don't feel great with these numbers.If I don't feel better soon I am just gong to switch back to Clomid. I felt better on that. Otherwise something else is going on. I know my thyroid is fine though. Could be my adrenals but I have normal DHEA levels.

Total Testosterone- 1,433 H (264-916)
Free Testosterone- 41.6 H (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol, Sensitive- 33.9 (8.0-35.0)
SHBG- 51.7 (16.5-55.9)

Should I put a low dose AI in my protocol and see how I feel?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Here are my latest blood results after starting TRT and HCG. I have high E2 symptoms like irritability, poor sleep, less motivation and energy , and worse ED when I got these labs taken so I thought for sure my E2 was going to be thru the roof. I was not fasting when I took these by the way. These labs look good though and E2 is in range. Just wondering why I don't feel great with these numbers.If I don't feel better soon I am just gong to switch back to Clomid. I felt better on that. Otherwise something else is going on. I know my thyroid is fine though. Could be my adrenals but I have normal DHEA levels.

SHBG- 51.7 (16.5-55.9)

You last stated that you were injecting 150 mg once weekly.....if these are your labs done at trough than you definitely need to look into lowering your dose slightly as your TT/FT are very high and your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be DRASTICALLY higher!

Even if you are only injecting 150 mg (75 mg every 3.5 days).....your trough TT/FT levels are very high and again your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be higher.

Bet your hemoglobin/hematocrit and RBC's are elevated.....why are they not on your labs?

madman

Super Moderator

SHBG- 51.7 (16.5-55.9)

Again it is as plain as day.....if these are your trough levels injecting once weekly than they are absurdly high!

If these are your trough levels injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) than they are still very high.

Your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be significantly higher if you are injecting once weekly and much higher if you are injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

No brainer here:rolleyes:

JayLay777

Again it is as plain as day.....if these are your trough levels injecting once weekly than they are absurdly high!

If these are your trough levels injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) than they are still very high.

Your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be significantly higher if you are injecting once weekly and much higher if you are injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

No brainer here:rolleyes:
This is on once a week at 150 mg plus 500iu of hcg twice a week.this was taken 4 days after my last injection. I just cut out out the hcg and already feel better. I am actually due for labs in couple weeks in which I will be hematocrit tested but I was feeling like crap the past two weeks and was curious about my levels so I just used discounted labs. So your saying my levels are too high and this is causing my symptoms? My guess would be elevated E2?

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Speaking of numbers alone, there's a case to be made that estradiol is low relative to testosterone. Consider that in young men in their prime testosterone averages 600-700 ng/dL and estradiol averages about 30 pg/mL. Your high SHBG also makes free estradiol lower, though a calculated value of ~0.8 pg/mL is midrange. But in contrast, Tru-T free T is 50 ng/dL, way over the suggested range top of 31 ng/dL.

In any case, as madman says, lowering the dose will probably make sense, though you could wait for the next set of labs to confirm your results. The sensitive estradiol test in particular can throw out very wrong numbers on occasion. It can be useful to add the non-sensitive test as a cross-check, though it adds to the cost.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me