Blood test analysis needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randomhero

Hi all,

So started TRT 6 weeks ago on 25mg test cyp every other day and 200iu of HCG every other day. Experienced some acne on back and shoulders.

Felt great in the first 3 weeks then tailed off slightly. Please could someone have a look at the results and express thoughts? This was taken in trough. Have an appointment with the doc but it's not for a while.

1688452120090.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Hello and welcome. This shouldn't be too hard to figure out and is what I consider a no-brainer. Get those markers mid-range, stay there for 8-12 weeks and then see how you feel. Pretty much a sure bet you will feel a lot better. Also starting with HCG is a no-go in my book as T is hard to dial in on its own. Some men feel great at higher levels, some feel great at lower levels and some in the middle. And others can't tolerate it at all. But most will feel like shit running 2x levels after some time when the initial "honeymoon" period wears off.

Randomhero

Appreciate that, only issue is that fertility is a concern with me so ideally wpuld want to stay on HCG. Lowered the hcg dose and will retest in 6 weeks

Systemlord

Appreciate that, only issue is that fertility is a concern with me so ideally wpuld want to stay on HCG. Lowered the hcg dose and will retest in 6 weeks
If fertility isn’t an immediate concern, maybe revisit it when you are interested in having children.

Also, a lot of men assume that aren’t fertile on TRT, not the case all of the time.

As far as the lower end SHBG, not much you can do about it, so don’t waste energy trying to increase it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me