Better to inject T daily and HCG less often, or HCG daily and T less often

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bentiger07

Hi guys,
I did an experiment with injecting both testosterone (9mg a day) and HCG daily (40iu a day) for few months. Obviously, not the most convenient to take both T and HCG daily but I was willing to do whatever it takes to improve health/symptoms with the least amount of drugs (stopped AI).

My plan was to eventually see how I feel from that starting point, increase if needed, then gradually move to taking shots less frequently, and see if I'm negatively effected or feel the same.

The options for injecting both daily is to draw up dosage using the same syringe (higher potential to mess up dosage), backfill a proper dosage of one of them into a syringe with the other (most time-consuming), or inject twice a day (pinching tissue twice a day is the obvious con here). I've done the 1st option the most but experimented with the others.

Eventually, I want to move to a more convenient routine and see if I'm effected. Thinking how to go about that. As a general rule, is it better for people to inject T daily and inject HCG less often (like twice a week), or inject HCG daily and T less often (like twice a week), or inject T and HCG every other day separately. I assume it's a tough question to ask and that there's not much knowledge/research into this matter.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I'm not 100% sure but I would inject the testosterone daily and the HCG twice a week. If people will do it and commit to it, daily testosterone injections are the best protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject testosterone daily and HCG twice a week, I think that will work for everybody. But of course the amount you inject will vary for every member.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Daily injecting makes sense for testosterone propionate, with a half-life of less than a day. But for cypionate or enanthate I'd bet most guys would find it hard to differentiate between daily and EOD. I certainly didn't notice any difference. I also didn't notice much difference between daily and EOD hCG injections. Other factors: research shows that 250-300 IU EOD raises intratesticular testosterone to normal levels; half-life is about 36 hours; a secondary peak in testosterone production occurs about four days post-injection; the previous injection influences the effectiveness of the next injection, for the better if I'm remembering correctly.

Steelballs

I inject HCG 6 times a week and T on the 7th day. Works great for me. I know this would cause an E rise for a lot of you. My E is actually lower now. Still haven’t figured that out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me