Best time to inject testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
If we take seriously my guess about your possible serum testosterone—which we shouldn't—then 450 ng/dL results in Tru-T free T around 16 ng/dL, at the bottom of their healthy normal range of 16-31, but well above where you are currently. Similarly, the Vermeulen free T calculator comes up with 11 ng/dL, which is lowish, but not hypogonadal. Of course the only way to really know is to try it. I'd say the 70% confidence interval on my guess ranges from 300-600 ng/dL.

Disregard the IM versus subQ debate. With daily injections of a longer ester like cypionate I can pretty much guarantee the results are indistinguishable. Use whichever method you like better. Personally I see no reason to pokes holes in my muscles if I don't have to.

Impossible to answer in advance. There is too much variation between individuals, and we don't have good statistics to say what the odds are. In my case I did reasonably well for a few years, but then had libido fade, and problems due to rising prolactin, etc. These issues were reversible, but only with methods that would be impractical for most. There are of course plenty of counter-anecdotes, where guys are doing well indefinitely on basic TRT.
I think i've mentioned in previous posts, also... i've had some panic attack issues after i hit 30 years old, but am currently medicated and they're handled pretty well (havent had any issues in years, honestly)... and i know that TRT helps that for some guys and makes it worse for others...and that is also something i worry/wonder about, if i were to start

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

I was planning to do 10mg daily...that is only 70mg per week... so you must have misunderstood my post! Where would you think 10mg daily would put me?
my bad, you wrote it correctly but my brain went to 10iu/20mg for some reason. I've been working from home for half a year now, my people skills are slacking ;-)

Catching up on some other comments, if you can add in HCG, you'll keep your own T production and add to it with the exogenous. It's totally your call on whether you think you'll benefit from TRT if you don't have significant issues right now, but for me, once I was on testosterone for a few months I realized I had issues previously that I hadn't even noticed before. My sex drive never suffered even when my t levels were around 200, but my mental clarity and just overall drive and energy levels improved dramatically after starting TRT. I didn't even notice how much they had slipped until they came back!

my bad, you wrote it correctly but my brain went to 10iu/20mg for some reason. I've been working from home for half a year now, my people skills are slacking ;-)

Catching up on some other comments, if you can add in HCG, you'll keep your own T production and add to it with the exogenous. It's totally your call on whether you think you'll benefit from TRT if you don't have significant issues right now, but for me, once I was on testosterone for a few months I realized I had issues previously that I hadn't even noticed before. My sex drive never suffered even when my t levels were around 200, but my mental clarity and just overall drive and energy levels improved dramatically after starting TRT. I didn't even notice how much they had slipped until they came back!
yeah, i've wondered about the "not noticing" problems i may not know that i have! what is your protocol? also, do you think with me being 6'5 260-270, that 10mg daily would be way too low to start (SHBG 21)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me