Bags under eyes

Buy Lab Tests Online

rhino5169

Anyone experience sudden bags under eyes?

It's happened to me once in a while through my life, usually when I have a couple days of bad sleep but then goes away.

I developed bags under my eyes for 2-3 weeks now and sleep is fine. The only things have changed is that my adex dose was increased and my E2 came down from a 48 to an 18. I also stopped taking dhea.

Could one of these be the culprit?
Im not looking for google links to possibilities, looking to see if anyone has firsthand experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There's so many reasons why someone gets bags under their eyes. I know part of it is just hereditary. It can be caused by allergies or retaining water, rubbing your eyes. There's a good chance that TRT has nothing to do with it. I'm sorry that you have bags under your eyes, hopefully you can find the answer to solve your problem.

rhino5169

Thanks Vince.
Yeah there's probably a hundred reasons but ive never really had it before except like i said if i missed a couple days sleep and then they would go away immediately. Now its been a couple weeks. I have a gut feeling its hormone related, but finding it will be the hard part.

Systemlord

Thanks Vince.
Yeah there's probably a hundred reasons but ive never really had it before except like i said if i missed a couple days sleep and then they would go away immediately. Now its been a couple weeks. I have a gut feeling its hormone related, but finding it will be the hard part.

Lately I've noticed the same bags under eyes, lately been dealing with high E2 and am rebounding after a dosage decrease.

Anyone experience sudden bags under eyes?

It's happened to me once in a while through my life, usually when I have a couple days of bad sleep but then goes away.

I developed bags under my eyes for 2-3 weeks now and sleep is fine. The only things have changed is that my adex dose was increased and my E2 came down from a 48 to an 18. I also stopped taking dhea.

Could one of these be the culprit?
Im not looking for google links to possibilities, looking to see if anyone has firsthand experience?

A high E2 can make one hold water weigh and be puffy in the face and even develop a double chin.
I've not heard of facial puffyness or bags under the eyes with low E2 in fact many report feeling dried out and vascular.
So I would not think your low E2 is the issue.

As for DHEA do you know your numbers from blood tests? Before and after supplements?

PS: I developed baggs under my eyes at about 45 years old. Dairy is the only think that increases the size of the bags for me.
Lack of sleep or heavy drinking has no effect.

Before starting TRT I didn't have bag under my eyes. So it must be big coincidence that the bags developed the way they did just after some month after initiating TRT. They look worse in the morning than in the evening.
I think it has to do something with the hormonal treatment like a side effect ... I don´t know.

See one of my bags in this tread https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6460&p=35266#post35266

Anyone tried Instantly ageless? Scam? https://supplementpolice.com/jeunesse-global-skincare-review/amp/

Last edited:
Before starting TRT I didn't have bag under my eyes. So it must be big coincidence that the bags developed the way they did just after some month after initiating TRT. They look worse in the morning than in the evening.
I think it has to do something with the hormonal treatment like a side effect ... I don´t know.

See one of my bags in this tread https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6460&p=35266#post35266

Anyone tried Instantly ageless? Scam? https://supplementpolice.com/jeunesse-global-skincare-review/amp/

I use the instant age product for my eye bags. It is not a scam but it only lasts for a few hours and you can't sweat or swim. It is also pretty expensive I believe I payed 50 bucks for the last box I bought.

Vince

Super Moderator
When my girlfriend was at the golf show, a booth had a product that remove bags from under your eyes. She tried it and it did work, I wondered how long it would really last. She didn't buy it so I don't know if it was any good or not.

I don't want to come across as argumentative. But as I understand it.
You put on water weight when you first start TRT because you have a lot of extra T that is converted to estrogen. (High E2) A high Prolactin may also play a role.
When my E2 goes up my prolactin goes up as well. I put on 8-10# of water when I started TRT back in January. My eye bags did not change. If anythig they smoothed out because my face got fatter from the water bloat.

As soon as I was put on an AI within weeks my water retention was gone. my E2 has been running 17-22 LAbCorp ranges.

ratbag

I thought bags under your eyes were related to low cortisol levels. I had that problem and it disappeared after I was put on hydrocortisone

[h=3]What do your eyes say about your adrenal health?[/b][FONT=&quot]Dark circles under the eyes are a common feature for people with adrenal fatigue. This is because the liver and kidneys are often under undue pressure to cope with excess circulating hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These hard working organs have a struggle to continue to flush toxicity out of the system, and this manifests as circles and bags under the eyes.

https://adrenalfatiguesolution.com/appearance-adrenal-fatigue/[/FONT]

I thought bags under your eyes were related to low cortisol levels. I had that problem and it disappeared after I was put on hydrocortisone

What do your eyes say about your adrenal health?

Dark circles under the eyes are a common feature for people with adrenal fatigue. This is because the liver and kidneys are often under undue pressure to cope with excess circulating hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These hard working organs have a struggle to continue to flush toxicity out of the system, and this manifests as circles and bags under the eyes.

https://adrenalfatiguesolution.com/appearance-adrenal-fatigue/

I don't think dark circles is the same thing as fatty deposits under the eyes.

What do your eyes say about your adrenal health?

Dark circles under the eyes are a common feature for people with adrenal fatigue. This is because the liver and kidneys are often under undue pressure to cope with excess circulating hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These hard working organs have a struggle to continue to flush toxicity out of the system, and this manifests as circles and bags under the eyes.

EDIT:took this pict this morning to show the difference. As you can see there is no darkness just a fat bag.

ratbag

I didn't have dark circles either but I did have bags just like your pic shows. I have a friend who was just diagnosed with low cortisol and she had bags but the color of the bags were yellowish. No dark circles there either. Have you ever had saliva tests for cortisol?

I didn't have dark circles either but I did have bags just like your pic shows. I have a friend who was just diagnosed with low cortisol and she had bags but the color of the bags were yellowish. No dark circles there either. Have you ever had saliva tests for cortisol?

No I haven't but it is on my list. Once I get my TRT stable and optimized I want to do thyroid next then look into cortisol.
I'm trying to just do one thing at a time to help reduce variables. Do you think that is a good approach?

Believe it or not I have cutout all dairy and those bags have been reduced 50%. I am considering surgery if hormones diet and exersize don't work.

rhino5169 what have you tried? Looking at your picture from the other thread I believe we have the same thing.

Last edited:

ratbag

That approach would be incorrect since your body needs normal amounts of cortisol for both TRT and thyroid. When you go see a HRT expert like Dr, Saya and your suspected of low cortisol the first test they do is the saliva. Because Thyroid and TRT will not work with low levels of cortisol. No way around that. Cortisol must be determined before anything else.

That approach would be incorrect since your body needs normal amounts of cortisol for both TRT and thyroid. When you go see a HRT expert like Dr, Saya and your suspected of low cortisol the first test they do is the saliva. Because Thyroid and TRT will not work with low levels of cortisol. No way around that. Cortisol must be determined before anything else.
Well that is interesting since I am a Defy patient.
My initial blood test was pretty extensive plus Defy had access to my other blood tests my PCP ran when we were looking for why I was depressed, experiencing anxiety and panic attacks. They must not have provided any clues triggering them to look at my thyroid or cortisol.

EDIT: looking back Dec 2016 my PCP only measured T3 127 range 71-180, T4 @ 1.26 range .82-1.77 and TSH 1.43 range .45-4.5
March 2017 second blood test TSH was 2.15 and Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum 3.4 pg/mL 2.0 - 4.4 nothing else checked.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching