Applying cream twice a day problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

HarryCat2

When Shippen first started using transdermal scrotal application it was only once daily (low dose) and as far as scrotal application in general the Testoderm (scrotal) patch was approved for use by the FDA in 1994.

For years Dr. Crisler was using the standard (non-scrotal) once daily (am) transdermal application method for patients that did not want to use injectables.

For some of his patients using injectables he eventually started having them apply a low dose cream scrotally.

As far as transdermal cream (high dose) being applied twice daily (am/pm) sure it was being used but it was far from common and now because of certain doctors raving about it as if it is the next best thing it seems as if everyone and their brother wants to jump on it.....hence the new fad!

Okay, I see your point, but considering that those videos only get around 1k views it doesn't seem that many guys will find out about it and even fewer will try it. So only a fad among a very small group of guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goolapsh

I actually tried that too and still had the same problem. I may try doing the whole 200mg dose at once in the morning, if I don’t decide to do an injection/cream combo

Joe Sixpack

I actually tried that too and still had the same problem. I may try doing the whole 200mg dose at once in the morning, if I don’t decide to do an injection/cream combo
If applying the 2nd dose at noon gives you the same results, to me that suggests that your dosing might be too high. Have you tried skipping the 2nd dose every other day? Or maybe every 3rd day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me