Anyone using the BD Precisionglide syringe with slip tip?

Buy Lab Tests Online

croaker24

We are having a devil of a time to get that slip tip off - with the result we something prick our fingers as we start to strain to remove it then have to throw that syringe away.

Specifically - the BD PrecisionGlide 25x x 5/8 to draw the cypionate.

I then switch to the BD 18g1 for the injection.

Obviously doing something wrong but my understanding is you merely twist it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

croaker24

Yes - you are correct Nelson; brain-fart on my part. Still the fact remains - we struggle with the slip tip. I'm sure however, if I had tree trunks for arms as you do - it would not be an issue; but as it is, I think we are taking a simple thing and making it harder than it is. Very tired of poking my finger trying to get the blasted thing off.

croaker24

Thanks Nelson - order for the new syringes just placed. I should have paid closer attention when I read this article and the watched the video.

croaker24

OK - a little more research. I did not realize it but I was taught the subq method - to inject twice a week. Hence the smaller needle I suppose.

I wouldn't use slip tips. Switch to the luerlock 1ml syringes. In addition to difficulty changing needles, you also risk an improper seal between the needle/syringe which can cause leakage from the syringe, or air to enter the syringe during injection. I am also using Nelsons suggestion, for 5 weeks I have used a 26g 5/8" with a luerlock 1ml syringe for both drawing and injecting. Indeed much more convenient!

There are a few good company's who sell syringes online. One of the companies around the longest is GPZservices.com. I have not used them in years but still see them mentioned. The 1ml luerlock can be hard to find. Most pharmacies we use dont carry that specific syringe so we order it from a pharmacy supplier to stock at the clinic. I searched "1ml luerlock" and found this consumer site: http://www.essentialmedsupply.com/syringeonlymultiplesizes.aspx.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me