Screenshot (33109).png

Screenshot (33111).png

Screenshot (33112).png

Screenshot (33114).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

Guided_by_Voices

This guy is an absolute menace to humanity. According to him, wanting to avoid frailty in old age or continuing to work a demanding job like construction or firefighting is "abuse". I propose that anyone publishing this type of nonsense be required to pass a rigorous physical performance test and be over age 60 before they can publish.

madman

Super Moderator
There is some truth to this, why some "need" higher doses to "resolve all symptoms", the mood elevation.

Higher-end therapeutic doses.....sure!

Comes down to achieving healthy FT levels which will have a positive effect on mood.

One can easily achieve a healthy/let alone high-end trough FT level using therapeutic doses of T 100-200 mg/week.

Even then the majority of men can easily achieve a healthy/high trough FT level by injecting 100-150mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Yes, some outliers may need the high-end dose (200mg T/week) but this is far from common!

AAS & metabolites increase brain Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).

Chronic administration of high-dose AAS causes downregulation which can have a negative impact in the long run.

As I have stated numerous times on the forum running too high an FT level can be just as bad in many ways as having too low an FT level especially when it comes to libido/erectile function and mood.

One of the reasons why many may end up struggling in the long run.

Testosterone also has a tonic effect on the CNS and can easily make one feel amped up, some may become agitated/anxious or struggle with getting quality sleep.

I would tread lightly when you speak of needing higher doses.

Bad move getting caught up in that more T is better mentality.

Need to throw in any dysfunction of thyroid/adrenals before claiming higher doses are needed!

Again we are talking therapeutics doses (100-200mg T/week) here.

Screenshot (33118).png

Screenshot (33119).png

Screenshot (33120).png

Screenshot (33121).png

Screenshot (33122).png

Screenshot (33123).png

Screenshot (33124).png

Screenshot (33125).png

Mastodont

Just to make sure the quotation marks were there since i definitely agree with you madman, i was referring to guys that were doing 250mg/week to feel right, and a few years later they tell you theyre doing 500mgs, point being more often than not those on these high end doses are way past the physiological range and using testosterone as a stimulant/mood booster and end up having to go higher in the long run.

Guided_by_Voices

This guy is an absolute menace to humanity. According to him, wanting to avoid frailty in old age or continuing to work a demanding job like construction or firefighting is "abuse". I propose that anyone publishing this type of nonsense be required to pass a rigorous physical performance test and be over age 60 before they can publish.
In fairness, I'll propose what i think it is a far better definition of "abuse":

AAS abuse is using types and/or doses of AAS that directly create measurable health-threatening affects without an equivalent or greater corresponding health benefit.

So for example, using AAS in a way which creates indisputable high blood pressure for an extended period (i.e. more than a few hours) in order to compete in a strength or physique contest would be abuse. Running a supraphysiological dose (e.g. 300mg of Testosterone) without any direct identifiable adverse affects (assuming no other drugs were used to negate side effects) would not be abuse. Note that I would not recommend the second example here since there could be bad things happening that aren't readily apparent, however that is just me and I would not enforce that on someone else by calling it "abuse".

It's also worth noting that taking risks for competitive or enjoyment purposes is understood as something some people choose to do, and the anti-AAS bias is especially hypocritical when viewed in this light. Motorcycle racing, MMA and (American) football are obvious examples.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me